What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - Fergu - Teamspeak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fergu

Unban Appeal for Fergu 

In-game Name: Fergu

Server: Teamspeak

Steam ID: 76561198408808625

The date you got banned: 03/14/21

Member of the team that banned you: No clue

Reason given for your ban: Extended to Perm for ts evading. Appeal at roleplay.co.uk

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I don't remember but I'm guessing I ended up ban evading a TS ban I got but am unsure

Why should we unban you ?: I did not mean any harmful intent in anything I did. I shouldn't have ban evaded the original TS ban but I am just really unsure on the whole situation, to be honest. I am sure that if I had not been drinking I wouldn't do anything of the sort and this is the first time this has happened in my entire time in the community.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Fergu, you were banned in game for your own safety. You were clearly drunk and was posting personally identifying information about yourself. You then joined in teamspeak and we went to come and chat to you to see if you were going to be a self safety issue there and I determined that you were. You were then also banned on Team speak for 8 hours to sober up. You then decided to evade that ban but joining with a different account, at which point I upgraded that to a perm. You then further tried to log in using a VPN to no success. Would you like to explain this set of actions?

I am sorry for making this mistake and can assure you it wont happen in the future. I didn't even know what I was doing and don't even remember a lot of what happened. I have no clue how to explain this to be perfectly honest.

Just know that we only did this for your sake. We do care about our members though I'm sure that, at the time, it doesn't feel like it. Please provide your TSUID(s) either here or in a PM to me. and we will process this unban. 

Here should be my TS id: su7vUscKHlLsghZ2StkT9wOYFXA=

Thanks

Please be more sensible next time

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back