What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Eggy - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saderz

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Tommy Hatcher

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Eggy

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 03/15/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 24

What best describes this incident ?: RVDM, FailRP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I had just loaded into the server and about 5 seconds later I was run over and killed by a car with no roleplay at all. They then took me to the sea to fully kill me and make me respawn.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/j-xbkAl2I1g
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry the video doesn’t show it but I had wrote it down in discord at some point.

As you can probably understand without this proof on the video that you provide us with then we cannot do anything. By the sounds of it you and this person have a bit of a history group VS group and will no doubt encounter each other again. 

Please ensure any future reports have full evidence and full proof of who the player is at the time of recording so that we can act on it a bit more swiftly. 

Report will be denied based on lack of evidence. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back