What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

UI being slow

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlfredW

Wiki Editor
Recently the UI elements have all been really slow and unresponsive after the server has been at peak numbers for a while - have noticed it for CAPS, F1, inventory and phone 

I'm also experiencing this issue, use of radio, ptt, F3 and caps wheel all being very slow, about 5-10 second delay.
Mainly happesn when I enter MRPS

Further on this, it mainly happens at the Prison, Police Station but can also occur randomly. Whilst it happens it renders the game nearly unplayable

I've been having this problem a lot recently and its seemed to get worse, all it is really is when I open my phone my inventory any car or normal storage it just takes forever. I've tried changing setting to see if that's the problem but that didn't work either so, I asked on discord and they just came and told me to do this with a little clip to show you what the problem really is. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

In this clip you can see that my game starts off fine as I've just loaded in, but within 10-15 seconds my game goes really slow, and it stays like that until I go off normally 

Last edited by a moderator:
41Gdvjc.png

Check the first Box in settings on the fivem home page

Believe this is still a general issue. 

For me it happens whenever my memory usage goes up, eg around gatherings of players - and with the server seeming to use more and more memory it has gotten worse. 

Thank you for your help in alerting us to this bug, now that all of the required information has been gathered, it's been logged with the development team who will look to fix this. ​

200.gif

Thread locked, awaiting development team response

Excellent news! This has now been fixed by the development team and will be released in a future server update.
Thanks for doing your bit to help us keep the servers bug free!​

200.gif

Locked & Moved to Solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back