What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - DONT KNOW - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Temakkio

Banned
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Moe Davidson

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: DONT KNOW

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 03/15/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 18

What best describes this incident ?: Combat logger

Please (in detail) describe the incident: We were jumping a guard and he combat logged. We were planning it for a while and were waiting till one of the guards would be alone and the we executed our plan and that happend.

Dont know the player name or ID but he is a prison guard and there is not many of them.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5YSdM0mtPo
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

I probably shouldnt comment on here but we spoke with him as Gruppe Six command and i will tell you the guy in that video is called Kenzo Darko in game. So yeah thats the right person

hi @kenzosdeath, do you mind explaining to me why you have done that? Just want to figure out what went through your head to pull the plug like that?

hi @kenzosdeath, do you mind explaining to me why you have done that? Just want to figure out what went through your head to pull the plug like that?
@NuclearTo be completely honest I genuinely have no excuse, it was completely wrong and I know that its wrong. I was having a really shitty day and that situation just made me wanna log off and go to bed honestly, its completely out of character for me and I've never done anything like that in all my time on the server so I do understand if I need to be banned for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Alright the person combat logging has been identified as Kenzo Darko, thanks to Jaffa's input and Kenzo himself coming and admiting it, I do appreciate the honesty and I will keep it in mind going forward with this report.

Now as the report states the 3 prisoners have been planning on jumping you like that for a while which is in my opinion not a bad plan and interesting prison RP, now they caught you off guard and you were clearly very annoyed about it judging from your reaction from the video. At that point what you should have done is try and defend yourself or survive not combat log, as you probably know combat log is a perm bannable offence.

Now due to you being honest and admitting to your mistake in this report, I have decided to lower your so called punishment from a perm ban to 1 day ban, but due to your record of previous two bans you will be recieving a 7 day ban instead following our fair ban system.

As for the person who broke RP in voice after you combat logged, don't do that, just keep it to yourself and resolve it out of game okay, consider this a warning.

ACTION TAKEN

@kenzosdeathCHARID 22425 will recieve a 7 day ban for Combat Log as explained above due to the fair ban system and his previous bans.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back