What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Khalifa - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlfieT

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: ALFIE

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Khalifa

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 03/16/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 10

What best describes this incident ?: Mass RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: My group go to capture the castle, we barely drive into the zone (Not shown in video), fire absolutely no shots and then decide to go elsewhere. As we evacuate the area, the police start shooting at us from extremely far even when we are clearly outside of the zone. We then continue to retreat and drive towards the rebel FOB, the police then proceed to chase us down and shoot at us from their cars, even though we have no way of returning fire which in my opinion is extremely out of character for police. Eventually, we pull up to the rebel FOB and enter, there are some people hovering around and all of a sudden they shoot a member of my group who is outside the building, we all then set up inside the building and hold the doors. They continue to siege the building and as you can see at the end of the video they decide to shoot through the closed door and just kill everyone, making it literally impossible for us to defend ourselves, it should also be noticed that they kill a total of 3 people who were not even involved in the situation. The police also never attempted any form of role play throughout the entire situation.

I believe one of my friends spoke with Khalifa in Teamspeak, and he gave the reason that we had entered the red zone meaning they could chase us down and kill us. However, I had a look through the rules and I am not satisfied that they were following them (couldn't find the rule they were talking about anywhere), hence why I've decided to write this report.

Longer video is currently being uploaded

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBR6iW9bNG0
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Edit: I put 0010 not 10 (Happened at 00:10)

Thought this was solved already but hey ho guess not.

Also the video starts down FOB which means its missing the whole ''initation''.

Do you have a longer video from where you drive around in the redzone?

And at last, this occured on the 03/15 and not 03/16 which is over 24 hours ago, why do you decide to report me now? 

Last edited by a moderator:
I am this friend that he is referring to. Shortly after I was killed outside, I got into contact with PC Khalifa twice (or so) by phone to setup a Liaison. Eventually, I had a conversation with him and another PC who thoroughly explained this situation to me, and that the continued pursuit after leaving the red zone was justified. This was further confirmed later that night when I discussed the shootings and pursuit that took place with an admin in the Staff Help room on TS (Sonder on Teamspeak). This initial pursuit was cleared up for me personally.

The issue here however, as described by AlfieT, occurred after I left the call to get into contact with Khalifa via TS; so until now I have not seen the footage from anyone else's pov, nor was I present to witness or hear the events mentioned following my death involving this siege. I discussed this with the admin in TS also later that night long after any of these events had occurred. He recommended to me that without the footage on hand, or an idea of the time between these events at that moment, he (understandably) denied to give his opinion.

As of now I have worked out that there is roughly 9 minutes and 20 seconds between the pursuit giving way, and the shooting as seen in the video in the report. To be clear again, for me I was satisfied with the conclusion reached about the initial pursuit and the ability to be shot shortly after; however, the time between this and the killing taking place inside the building involving the deaths of three others (two appearing to be unarmed in the video) is questionable. 

Reply to Khalifa:

This did indeed happen on the 16/03 (yesterday morning) (within 24 hours)

As stated I don't have a video of us driving into the zone although I do admit to doing this.

The longest video we have is this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6adc_88hyg

it starts just after we have driven in and out of the edge of the red zone.

I've also just had another look through the video and noticed that 10 seconds into the original video I sent, the player "Chris M" connects and at 4:30 he has already gotten invloved with the situation which clearly breaches the rule:

(3.3) When joining the server, you cannot involve yourself in any ongoing hostile situations (eg. RBA or a robbery) involving your group/faction for 15 minutes.

I can confirm that this happened early yesterday morning. The report was not uploaded outside of the 24 hour limit and I'm sure that can be checked through whatever logs are available.

Below I have included a link to my footage of us entering then leaving the zone shortly after, per your request to see footage of us entering and leaving the red zone Khalifa. I should note again that I admittedly make the mistake of calling this RDM as it was occurring, but I understand that is not the case now.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

''should note again that I admittedly make the mistake of calling this RDM as it was occurring, but I understand that is not the case now.''

What do you mean buy this, are you saying that it wasnt RDM and that you acctaully recived shots inside the redzone?

if so I asssume that this reports been solved?

(3.3) When joining the server, you cannot involve yourself in any ongoing hostile situations (eg. RBA or a robbery) involving your group/faction for 15 minutes.
@Chris Mgot kicked and reconnected, which basicly means he can skip this.

In the 10 minute video you see 2 prowlers going up towards the compound the one that drive into the compound was Khalifa and as you see in the video at around 2:40 the other prowler was the one I was in, during me driving around the compound my game completely crashed me onto the desktop which is not something I can control that's why I decided to return to the situation I was originally apart of.

I believe I have explained this already Khalifa in my longwinded post, and I would kindly ask you to reread that, but I'm happy to reiterate and I'll do my best to condense it. 

I explained that after my conversation with you, your friend, and the named Staff member, I learnt that this initial shooting was acceptable as we left the zone when I said "This initial pursuit was cleared up for me personally." This however, as I described in the second and third paragraph, does not explain why the following siege ensued, why two unarmed people were shot, or why the pursuit itself continued in the time I already stated.

Edit - I thought I would also mention that the post I made involving the video you requested Khalifa was specifically about the video itself shown there. Not the full report as described by AlfieT

two unarmed people were shot
Last thing I'm going to mention before we wait for a staff member to reply, after the situation was deemed over everyone who was unarmed/not involved in the situation were revived.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Right,

Watching the video it shows the rebel party enter castle for a brief moment of time, noticing they are in a bad position they then leave the redzone we see this with the video provided by J. Rice.
The Quillen was outside of the redzone and the SUV was still inside when the Police start to shoot at them. The Quillen that wasn't in the zone was fired upon (while being out of the redzone) till RPProfessional (the passenger) was killed by Khalifa 800 Meters from the capture zone, this isn't acceptable and is in clear breach of (A5.3.3). 

Alfie you are revived in an active gunfight with Police, be it your choice to ask for a revive or given one anyway, there is still a rule that is in place (A4.4) that when revived you cannot get involved in an active situation for 5 minutes. Within a few seconds you are already back to killing police. In future surrender yourself, leave the area or refuse the revive.

No shots are fired in the FOB for around 3 minutes and later in the clip we see Chris M spray down 2 un armed recently spawned people with nothing to do in the situation. Chris your going to Rebel FOB where you know plenty of people spawn to gear up and you spray blindly into the walls killing as said before un involved persons. You are responsible for every bullet you shoot and have to be 100% sure who you shoot before you do so. If you are not then simply don't shoot.

@khalifa@Chris MYou're Police, you're a whitelisted faction, why aren't you acting like it? You could have a great RP scenario their, sieging the Rebel FOB they even sent out some one to negotiate, instead you proceed to mow down a collective of 9 people. This is an RP server that you're both long standing members of, I'm surprised and infuriated I even have to remind you to RP with people. 

For future references, If a gunfight starts in a redzone and any person/person's involved in said gunfight attempt to flee out the redzone, it will be seen the same way as fleeing from any normal* gunfight. 

Khalifa - 1 Day Ban (A5.3.3) 
Chris M - 1 Day Ban (A1.2)
ALFIE - Warning for (A4.4) 

*A gunfight to occur naturally else where than a redzone.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back