What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Rameel - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rameel

Unban Appeal for Rameel 

In-game Name: Rameel Ahmed

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198193918320

The date you got banned: 03/17/21

Member of the team that banned you: fluqi

Reason given for your ban: c2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I got banned for combat logging.

Why should we unban you ?: I am sorry that i didnt follow the rules and that i combat logged, i have taken some time of playing and am really sorrying that i harmed the roleplaying in your server. I play with my brother and friends and I really miss playing. I will hereby take any punishment and will follow the rules more. I am sorry about any hassle that caused due to this.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@Rameelplease confirm that you have the correct SteamID as the one you have provided doesn't match any on our system.

I haven't really been banned before so I was just asking will the decision of me getting unbanned or staying banned will be sent here but i've gone ahead and looked at different ban appeals and seen that you guys do send a message. 

So, why did you decide to combat log?

I recently got arrested by the police and lost a lot of stuff and when I died to the red gang I realised that I was going to lose more stuff. I know that, thats something that i shouldn't have done and i aint proud. I realised that ruined the RP on the server and If i obeyed the rules i could have gotten myself out of the situation. I have taken time to read over the rules and am sorry that that i combat logged. Next time I am fighting anyone i won't combat log and i will just accept the fact that i might lose all of the stuff on me.

Right, well I will unban you. One thing you should know is that we have wiped your character inventory due to you logging off in an attempt to keep it. Now you know that there is no upside to combat logging, I am hoping that you will not do it again. 

Should you ever decide to do it again, then your chances of getting unbanned are minimal at best. Simply put, sometimes you lose, its part of the game. Deal with it, pick up and start again, don't ruin other peoples fun due to being selfish. Don't let me see you here in the unbans again.

unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back