What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

A Good Wireless Headset with a Decent Microphone?

emi

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Trainer
Yeah basicly the title says it all. I find it's really annoying to use a wired headset it allways like ALLWAYS gets in my way it might be mine poor management but yeah I really want a good wireless headset with a decent microphone. The price range that I was thinking about was around 100-250$

i use a arctis 7 wireless i love it dont see a thing wron good mic pretty good audio plus contant software updates from steelseries

Hope a few weeks isn't considered a bad bump!

Just wanted to say I second Sirdaanslot on the Artic 7. I've heard a few people say it's a great headset and I'm close to getting one myself.

Hope a few weeks isn't considered a bad bump!

Just wanted to say I second Sirdaanslot on the Artic 7. I've heard a few people say it's a great headset and I'm close to getting one myself.
Hey thanks for the reply. I have settled on buying wired as I might get annoyed with constantly plugging it to charge. So I went onto buy Logitech Pro X.  

Back