What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - id's 472 431 463 303 500 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dont Look At Me

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Isro Shaw

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: id's 472 431 463 303 500

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 03/17/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 30

What best describes this incident ?: Fail RP. RDM.Not valuing life, NLR, breaking RP, thereatning to report, meta gaming combat logging

Please (in detail) describe the incident: So me and my mate were trying to sell my house at mirror park, 5 guys shoed interest, after trying to sell the house to them they started getting noisy and claming i was scamming them they wanted to see inside the house (where i have a storage with my stuff and obviously i dont want them in it, ) i sent them pictures of the inside of the house, adn they started calling me a scammer. so i just told them to either buy the house or im simply leaving, they all proceeded to keep saying im a scammer so i just left, got in my car, and they started blocking me (up until that point i was trying to get things balanced and just leave) thye started blocking the drive through, ramming into me so i just agressivly left, they kep ramming and i told them i will shoot them if they wont stop, they didnt care about the threat, so i kept ramming my way out, they proceeded to still ram into me and harras me for no valid reason, so i pulled out my gun to show them that they are in danger, and they just didnt care and kep ramming into me treying to put me in place, i shot once as a warning shot, and then i tried to leave because i was fed up with them, they STILL decided to chase me even though ive got a gun, they rammed into me and my mate came to help me, we then elimenated 5 of them (video 1), we then walked over to the guuy with the uzi and told him we are taking his guns and everything, we told him we are carrying him adn he refused to be carried for the next 5-10 minutes, i then told him i will open the boot and he will put all his stuff in there, he refused to interact with us at all, started laughing adn saying hes "going in his head", then we realised hes just stalling, we saw 2 of his friends respawn to save him "(in the middle of roleplay), one of them changed outfits to a whole black outfit (id 500) and the other came in the same naked dark skinned character (id 303) i pointed a gun at the naked guy and told him to leave, he refused to so i punched him (he still did not care to leave and broke NLR rule) then he screaming he will report me and that im RDM'ing somehow (breaking rp adn threatning to report)
meanwhile the all black outfit guy carried the uzi carrier (id 472) and took him to the hospital to save his uzi and life, (meta gaming), we then got to the hospital to take him, he still acted afk and didnt care, (even tho his friend carried him a minute ago) he then got up after a few minutes, i told him to leave hostpital right away, (he got back on the bed and acted afk again.)
thne he even combatlogged, and left the server. - (video 2)
after all this, his friend id 431, was out of the hospital with th enaked guy, they ahrrased up and kicked our cars, we chased id 431 down, caught him on his bike, he proceeded to get his switchblade out so my mate ran him over, we took him as leverage to take the uzi, and all while he was dead on the ground, then out of no where his friend who had a grey m4 at the time, came up with the uzi after relogging to help ihm out, and tried to shoot my mate down his bike, (meta gaming #2) at this point we just went legion and logged off for the night as we were too tired for this.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://youtu.be/QW_SMS8AqJM%20video%201%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20https://youtu.be/T_Vaz7qArjc%20video%202%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20https://youtu.be/kF817af0I5s%20video%203
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Ive sent 3 different links and they got disorted,

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

video 3

500016810_DesktopScreenshot2021_03.17-13_33_25_26.png

im trying to add a picture of hima fter relogging but it wont let me

im the person with the smg, hold on your the one who tried to rob us by hiding ur friend in the boot in the car by saying he was a theif and he ran then you're talking to him on discord?  because he spotted me around the corner and said to u ? u had no radio and he was not in your car at all #metagaming #rdm as u drive over my friend WHICH in your video you say im gunna run him over... 

my friend did not respawn and get me... it was another friend who picked me up on his bike who came over and said what happened?  he took me to hospital and around them logs which admins can check idk what time but just before i stood up out of hospital guess what ?? i timedout and got the error message i relogged about 10 mins later after i fixed it... no one was at the hospital apart from police and dead people... please show the full video of what happened and show them thanks... false report

reason lost connection ^^ was express vpn which also can see my ip... and yesterday i had many logs as i joined and left too because of internet difficulties

WHAT? have you got proof for this nonesense? also we took ur comms so why would you call your friend downt here?

Your friend came to help you? How did he know what was going on ? You have no radio ?

@Emby im on discord because im ALIVE unlike YOU its used as a radio, i was not rdming all the proof is in this thread

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

@Emby I have all the proof i need, ive got plenty more bideos of you, and they will be provided after an admin reads the thread and decides if more proof is needed.

Right, from the description that you have typed isro it seems that you have had one hell of a interaction with these players but you have decided to throw up a report dropping us right into the middle of the situation so it seems. 

The first thing that i will clear up from the proof that you have provided is that all of the ID'd you have given with the proof you have also given have broke no rules however, ID 472 (the female character) is Perm banned for a separate issue. 

Now, we move onto you. 

Do you not like losing? Did this report get put up because you did not get your own way? Why is it okay for you to break rules in your own video but you report them for what you think is also breaking rules?

Let me remind you of this:

(G3.3) Hot Mic - You must hot-mic all communications that have been made over any external methods or phone conversation when they are relevant to influencing the course of roleplay. This means that if you are communicating to fellow team members via any external methods or phone conversation and you are in audio proximity range of another player (they can hear you, you are restrained or your hands are up), you must hot mic any commands given so the rival player can overhear.

Now almost everything you have said in that situation has been in audible distance to your rivals. 

ID 331 (Your friend) is also very close to recieving punishment for running around saying "Wiped em wiped em" its hardly realistic roleplay is it. You both seemed so happy to have won a shootout but i feel this has come from you not getting his weapon. 

So the outcome:

Isro Shaw - G3.3 (7 Day) Fair ban system

ID 472 - Perm Banned (Seperate issue)

This outcome is obviously not what you intended for the report however as i have to keep saying, you are required to follow the rules and roleplay everything just as the people you are reporting. On your unban appeal you said you would do better and roleplay better. From your own videos i am not seeing much of that. 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back