What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Rule G7.7

Slop

(G7.7) You may only have one character in a gang or legal profession at any one time. If you have multiple characters in contrasting sides of a story you must choose only one to progress that story with 
Can someone help me clarify the meaning of this? 

When I first read this I took the first paragraph to mean that of my 4 slots, only 1 can be either a cop OR gang member; then the second sentence confused me.

Does it instead mean that I cant have two slots of different characters as a cop; and if so by extension does that mean you can't have two characters in the same gang, or is it you can't have two characters in two different gangs? 

From my understanding, its only if if you want 2 chars in 1 gang/police/nhs 

Does it instead mean that I cant have two slots of different characters as a cop; and if so by extension does that mean you can't have two characters in the same gang, or is it you can't have two characters in two different gangs? 
you cant have 2 cop chars same with the gangs you cant have 1 in triads and 1 in ballas or both in the same one

Back