What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Compensation Request - xRy4nCx - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

xRy4nCx

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Ryan Carling

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198152539536

The date when this happened: 03/16/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: I recently deposited my sawn of shotgun and a standard pistol into my house, the sawn off shotgun was deposited on 16/03/21 and the standard pistol was deposited today on the 17th before the 8AM restart. I can provide evidence of me using said items close to the time of me loosing if need be but can't provide any video of me depositing, Hopefully they will be in the logs.

Update:

I have lost another Standard pistol (deposited 17/03/21)

Crafted another 2 guns and both are now gone (deposited 18/03/21)

Deposited Grenade Launcher on the 20th or 19th and now it's gone.

Deposited Compact Rifle on the 20th I believe and that's also gone now.

Deposited Standard Pistol 22nd or early hours of the 23rd and now it's gone.

Link to any evidence:

Lost items and total value of compensation: 1 sawn off shotgun, 5 Standard pistol, grenade launcher and compact rifle

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello mate @xRy4nCx

Going to do cross some I's and dot some T's, will get back to you in due course with an outcome. 

Thanks for your patience.

First and foremost I'd like to apologise for the delay in getting this responded to. 

Unfortunately we were unable to verify anything claimed and as you've said yourself, you don't have any further evidence therefore unfortunately we're going to have to deny this compensation request today. 

We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

----------------------------------------------------

Compensation Request Denied

-----------------------------------------------------

Thank you for playing on our GTARP Server. 

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back