What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Jono - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pupss

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: PC Curley Beard

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Jono

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 03/19/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 1820

What best describes this incident ?: Childish

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Situation went down in Kalava and this guy was very mad about how it ended for him. Instead of calling me to Liasion with respect since he had a problem with the ingame situation, he decided to be a toxic kid about it and call me idiot over teamspeak chat. Putting up this report mainly to show what the community is becoming, this is not my first time around people like this and i think its just pathetic.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://gyazo.com/8e3579c57c5d1cf3a3fa6491541b0c75
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

@Pupss

Would you like to resolve it in a chat with Jono? - Can be moderated or what not just seems like something that can be easily resolved. 

You call him out for being a "Toxic Kid" yet fail to do the adult option of speaking to him.

Hello! 

I Called you to liason once the situation calmed down but you never messaged back saying something like "Will be coming shortly something is happening" You just ignored me and decided to not come liason after I waited for a while. Then I called Deathstroke to see if he could help me with the situation and he came to help. We did sort it technically.

I can explain me not being very happy on how it ended on my end purely because of the lack of effort put into your roleplay trying to take my gun away from me. I Complied with you to come RolePlay with some gang member who had been talking with the police. Instead of asking me to hand it over or putting it in a helicopter you decided to Initiate straight away saying "Put your hands up" Etc then decided to say "Put your hands up or I will use lethal force" Then decided to shoot me.

Putting up this report mainly to show what the community is becoming, this is not my first time around people like this and i think its just pathetic.
I Was trying to roleplay and make some good roleplay with people mainly with my gang mates. And I would like to point out I was not looking for any hostile moments or fights. I would like to point out how pathetic your initiation was on myself without any prior roleplay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Instead of calling people idiot wait, thats it. I can't alt tab from Arma, otherwise it will fuck it up. Deathstroke pulled me in there either way and i spoke with both of you about it.
About speaking with him, firstly i didn't call him out because he disconnected from ts, secondly what do i have to talk about? He got mad about a situation in game which he has no reason to be and instead of talking about it he decides to disrespect me. Since i just can't deal with people like this anymore (because he is not the first) i just decided to put up the report, i have nothing to resolve with him.

People nowadays in this server tend to get mad from roleplay situations, just because it didn't go the way they wanted to.
It's just ridiculouss what goes into some peoples mind in this server and iam just done with it.

Okay,

Not going to let this sit any longer. I have spoken to Jono about why he said what he said and he simply told me, due to him being annoyed at the situation. This took me 5 minutes to contact him and sort out the issue. In future he will restrain himself from using such vulgar language.

To remind you Curly Beard this is an Adult Community,  if a "Toxic Kid" triggers you so much online maybe you should take some time off it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back