What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - LukeDutch - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

LukeDutch

Banned
Unban Appeal for LukeDutch 

In-game Name: LukeDutch

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199091059894

The date you got banned: 01/27/21

Member of the team that banned you: gordon

Reason given for your ban: I don't know -

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: For coming out of character to call out streamsniping

Why should we unban you ?: That day I had several streamsnipers follow me and father augustus around the city ruining the whole point of roleplay, put me in a terrible mood. This was topped off when we were arrested seconds after entering a store, an officer then referred to me as luke without knowing any information whatsoever. I then came out of character to call it out in frustration. When also in the cell, i muted my in game microphone to ask him to take my cuffs off. This was to see if he was watching my stream or not. He came over and did just that (proof can be provided at your discretion :)). Just want to be able to make content without these issues, its difficult to police streamsnipers but it happened consistently to me and nothing was done, therefore got on my nerves, and I own up to that. Thank you in advance

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

I then came out of character to call it out in frustration. When also in the cell, i muted my in game microphone to ask him to take my cuffs off. This was to see if he was watching my stream or not. He came over and did just that (proof can be provided at your discretion :)). Just want to be able to make content without these issues, its difficult to police streamsnipers but it happened consistently to me and nothing was done
So we have watched the part of your stream where you speak to your stream and then the officers come over. Twitch has got a delay on it, in most cases there is about a 5 second delay in some cases it is much more. So with that being said you would have just started speaking on there stream however on there game screen you have already moved towards the gate which would imply that you are wanting to either speak to the officers or have you cuffs removed due to turning around and with the voice in prison cells being set to whisper you would have to be close to each other to be able to hear each other in the conversation you can see that for yourself in your own video clip when you decided to walk away from the cell while the officer was talking to you as you didn't hear the rest of his speech towards you. So we are rather confident that there wasn't any stream sniping involved.

Now on to you, Instead of coming to staff with you claims you decided to break server rules then you decided to make things much worse by going onto the discord whilst being live on stream, complain and abuse members of the community which in turn made some of your viewers also do the same and some members of your team I believe your "editor" giving abuse to a member of staff and then also stated things like the server is embarrassing telling people do not go on the server, the list could go on.

Now you stated to your stream that you didn't want to appeal as you was leaving and didn't want to come back what's changed your mind? Why should we allow you to come back when you, yourself can't follow rules?

Last edited by a moderator:
So we have watched the part of your stream where you speak to your stream and then the officers come over. Twitch has got a delay on it, in most cases there is about a 5 second delay in some cases it is much more. So with that being said you would have just started speaking on there stream however on there game screen you have already moved towards the gate which would imply that you are wanting to either speak to the officers or have you cuffs removed due to turning around and with the voice in prison cells being set to whisper you would have to be close to each other to be able to hear each other in the conversation you can see that for yourself in your own video clip when you decided to walk away from the cell while the officer was talking to you as you didn't hear the rest of his speech towards you. So we are rather confident that there wasn't any stream sniping involved.

Now on to you, Instead of coming to staff with you claims you decided to break server rules then you decided to make things much worse by going onto the discord whilst being live on stream, complain and abuse members of the community which in turn made some of your viewers also do the same and some members of your team I believe your "editor" giving abuse to a member of staff and then also stated things like the server is embarrassing telling people do not go on the server, the list could go on.

Now you stated to your stream that you didn't want to appeal as you was leaving and didn't want to come back what's changed your mind? Why should we allow you to come back when you, yourself can't follow rules?
He was in the stream talking to us. Furthermore I cannot control the actions of my chat. I do believe some admins were in my chat at an earlier date when I complained about a large amount of stream snipers following me yet nothing was done (dont get me wrong I know its difficult to police)  but I but that explains  why I was frustrated. And yes I said that out of anger, like anyone in my position would. The reason for the appeal is that every other server I have been on has been rife with racists, homophobes and other such disgusting people, something which I never experienced in this server, and at the end of the day I want my chat to enjoy streams and not view such vile behaviour.

sdkvnaskjdvbnasjdbnvasdbv.jpg

LukeDutch said:
He was in the stream talking to us. Furthermore I cannot control the actions of my chat. I do believe some admins were in my chat at an earlier date when I complained about a large amount of stream snipers following me yet nothing was done (dont get me wrong I know its difficult to police)  but I but that explains  why I was frustrated. And yes I said that out of anger, like anyone in my position would. The reason for the appeal is that every other server I have been on has been rife with racists, homophobes and other such disgusting people, something which I never experienced in this server, and at the end of the day I want my chat to enjoy streams and not view such vile behaviour. (edit) There is also no stream delay on my stream atall, I just thought I'd state that as a fact. (But is definitely something Im changing to avoid these problems)

sdkvnaskjdvbnasjdbnvasdbv.jpg

Furthermore I cannot control the actions of my chat.
This is something that you can do, broadcasting your own action of abusing members to your audience will encourage your viewers to do exactly the same and a big majority of people done that. You didn't tell people not to do stuff like that you laughed and joined in with some of there comments. 

I do believe some admins were in my chat at an earlier date when I complained about a large amount of stream snipers following me yet nothing was done
Firstly your stream isn't the place to report rule breaks to the admins. If you believe someone is breaking server rules you contact them out of roleplay and try to resolve it yourself, If you are not satisfied with the outcome you provide what evidence you have on a player report  (https://www.roleplay.co.uk/forum/65-report-a-player/) Also read the wiki to understand the procedure of reports (https://wiki.roleplay.co.uk/Guide:Report_a_Player) Therefore if you have something to report you go go through the same procedure as everybody else would not complain directly to staff trying to get stuff done. 

Now regarding stream snipers, you are more then well aware it is quite difficult to actually prove that so if you do receive cases of "stream sniping" That you have evidence of I suggest you do what I stated above, however that being said you do gain quite an audience on your streams so I would suggest maybe looking at implementing a further delay on your stream to try and prevent stream sniping yourself as you will most likely get people who will watch your stream whilst being on the server.

Do you understand the report a player procedure? 

What do you look to bring to the community if you are successful in this appeal? 

This is something that you can do, broadcasting your own action of abusing members to your audience will encourage your viewers to do exactly the same and a big majority of people done that. You didn't tell people not to do stuff like that you laughed and joined in with some of there comments. 

Firstly your stream isn't the place to report rule breaks to the admins. If you believe someone is breaking server rules you contact them out of roleplay and try to resolve it yourself, If you are not satisfied with the outcome you provide what evidence you have on a player report  (https://www.roleplay.co.uk/forum/65-report-a-player/) Also read the wiki to understand the procedure of reports (https://wiki.roleplay.co.uk/Guide:Report_a_Player) Therefore if you have something to report you go go through the same procedure as everybody else would not complain directly to staff trying to get stuff done. 

Now regarding stream snipers, you are more then well aware it is quite difficult to actually prove that so if you do receive cases of "stream sniping" That you have evidence of I suggest you do what I stated above, however that being said you do gain quite an audience on your streams so I would suggest maybe looking at implementing a further delay on your stream to try and prevent stream sniping yourself as you will most likely get people who will watch your stream whilst being on the server.

Do you understand the report a player procedure? 

What do you look to bring to the community if you are successful in this appeal? 
Yes. I'm looking at gathering mods from my stream to help ban these stream snipers from stream aswell as help report them on the game by gathering clips. And bring further laughs and great content like we did prior! 

How will you report things going forward? If something happens to you which leads to you either getting a warning or a ban for example how are you going to act differently and prevent members of the community / staff getting abuse from yourself or members of your own team as well as your audience? 

How will you report things going forward? If something happens to you which leads to you either getting a warning or a ban for example how are you going to act differently and prevent members of the community / staff getting abuse from yourself or members of your own team as well as your audience? 
I will dm the admins privately (make a ticket) to discuss it further. Also make a disclaimer at the start of each stream that any abuse is not tolerated

but I but that explains  why I was frustrated. And yes I said that out of anger
So just because you was angry at what happened you think that warrants abusing people? It's not exactly something we want in the community and is something we take very seriously. Throughout this appeal you haven't actually apologised for your actions all you have done is give out reasons to why you acted in that manner.

I will dm the admins privately (make a ticket) to discuss it further.
Not sure if you have actually read what I put in this appeal. You do not contact admins privately regarding reports as they will not be dealt with unless it is done through the proper method. So please link me the correct method of reporting. 

So just because you was angry at what happened you think that warrants abusing people? It's not exactly something we want in the community and is something we take very seriously. Throughout this appeal you haven't actually apologised for your actions all you have done is give out reasons to why you acted in that manner.

Not sure if you have actually read what I put in this appeal. You do not contact admins privately regarding reports as they will not be dealt with unless it is done through the proper method. So please link me the correct method of reporting. 
Using this link here https://wiki.roleplay.co.uk/Guide:Report_a_Player which then takes you to https://www.roleplay.co.uk/forms/4-report-a-player/ is where I should go to report a player. What I meant by contacting admins was through this method!

Since you didn't reply to this part, I'll ask it again. Have you apologised to the person that you decided to abuse? have you got your team member to apologise for what he said to the staff member he was speaking to? In this appeal you haven't apologised for you actions that lead to your perm ban. Why is that?

Since you didn't reply to this part, I'll ask it again. Have you apologised to the person that you decided to abuse? have you got your team member to apologise for what he said to the staff member he was speaking to? In this appeal you haven't apologised for you actions that lead to your perm ban. Why is that?
He is not 'my' staff member. I have no idea he went to admins in the first place and what he said to those admins, but I apologise on behalf of him regardless of those reasons,  also for any of my actions that led to any RP staff being abused by any viewers.

also for any of my actions that led to any RP staff being abused by any viewers.
Wasn't just the staff though was it? what about your comments towards members of the community insulting them and also telling other member to fuck off etc?

Wasn't just the staff though was it? what about your comments towards members of the community insulting them and also telling other member to fuck off etc?
In the heat of the moment yes I was mad and made unnecessary comments, but this was with me being under the impression that I was being streamsniped. But again I apologise for doing so.

Right then. I will be giving you another chance. I hope you have learnt your lesson and hopefully I won't see you in the appeals section again. Just some advice might be a good thing to clear the air with the police and possibly do an apology for what you said in the discord that was aimed at them all. 

Unbanned. 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back