What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

My application to Orange Cap gang

Is this the rare time a new member will be accepted into the orange cap gang?
One does not simply join orange cap gang , they are acquired.

Just a few questions for the board:

How many hours a day do you spend in liaison?

How often are you banned for minor offenses? 

Do you pledge allegiance to the rook?

What are your political views on the state of the Netherlands?

In the event of the capture of one of Hasans many cats ( he has 19 of them ) what would you do to it?

Is a Peugeot a good car?

Please respond quickly to the questions @PapaSmurphyhas a kids party to do at 6.

Too many

Once

My old gang was called the altian rookbangers what do you think

I am dutch, So fuck the dutch

In the event of the capture of one of Hasans many cats ( he has 19 of them ) what would you do to it?

most likely shoot it

Is a Peugeot a good car?
it's decent

DENIED 

Peugeot is a terrible car.​
Under Watch *​

As @MrLongSlongis a current banned member of this community, he is not allowed to answer your application that task is for me and Big @PapaSmurphy

We will watch your in game progress and will come back to you later.​

(LongSlong for doing a task what is above your position in OCG you are now a Rank 1 again if you do get unbanned)​

​

51lLs2MbqoL._UX679_.jpg

@Dcay Kevini got my hands on some evidence here. Would you like to explain please?

3143c85a9cbfbe6eb5b7123a3d502943.png

@Hasan CarsteinnnI believe you have the matter in hand.

@MrLongSlongwill also be awarded with one OCG warning point for stepping out of line, p.s the kids party was great,  I love cold pizza and crisps.

@Dcay KevinYou are not worthy of the rook bang title.

Too many

Once

My old gang was called the altian rookbangers what do you think

I am dutch, So fuck the dutch

most likely shoot it

Is a Peugeot a good car?
it's decent
As for your application I do rate some of your answers, your political view on the Netherlands is spot on, Hasan's cat (Chucky) can die, but what ruined it for you was your final answer and that my friend is why this has to be denied.

Many thanks,

The True Leader of Orange Cap Gang, Big Smurphy.

It always seems to be a dick swinging contest between those three on who the leader of OCG is.

As the official customer service agent for Orange Cap Gang, I can confirm that we are currently looking for a member with unique attributes. Our recently deported member, who shall remain nameless, brought us ample joy with his incessant screaming and receding hairline. Currently, our roster includes:

- An old (really old) man

- An ethnic cuisine eater

- A guy that cant speak English

- Someone that loves cats too much (like way too much)

- Limited edition Peugeot man

If you feel like you can bring something new to the table, feel free to provide a 1 minute rook montage whilst singing along to Warra Warra.

It always seems to be a dick swinging contest between those three on who the leader of OCG is.

As the official customer service agent for Orange Cap Gang, I can confirm that we are currently looking for a member with unique attributes. Our recently deported member, who shall remain nameless, brought us ample joy with his incessant screaming and receding hairline. Currently, our roster includes:

- An old (really old) man

- An ethnic cuisine eater

- A guy that cant speak English

- Someone that loves cats too much (like way too much)

- Limited edition Peugeot man

If you feel like you can bring something new to the table, feel free to provide a 1 minute rook montage whilst singing along to Warra Warra.
If i didnt know better, it looks like you need a corrupt policeman officer

1 hour ago, Sgt Steve said:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
@H4WKACTUALAs the department leader for the independent body of criminal reform inside Orange Cap Gang I would like to vouch this man a place for the following reasons:

- While clearly hes also another old man , old peoples homes are all the rage now a days and robbin them is easy , half of em won't even notice we've robbed em.

- I reckon Steve or Stevo as hes known after the midlife crisis could mash a curry in about 45 seconds and yes even one of ur mums extra spicy ones Hawk.

- Stevo is born and bread English man once even considered joining the EDL hes that English. ( smurphy would love him ) 

- Stevo hates cats ,I personally saw him throw a Molotov cocktail into a RSPCA shelter for blind cats.

- Stevo also hates Peugeot , he too rams them off the road when ever he sees em , makes sure he gets the ones with the "child on board" sticker for extra points.

Should Stevo's application be denied I would also like to Vouch for @The Bearish Crusaderfor similar reasons , but by the looks of it hes from Denmark so hes big square head might not fit in the box truck.

Back