What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - unknown - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarveysGames

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Carlos Harvestos

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: unknown

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 03/21/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 300

What best describes this incident ?: Combat logging when knocked off bike for shooting

Please (in detail) describe the incident: So we had a meeting with this bunch lads who always do drive bys on us or just cause general trouble around the city not just to us (marabuntas) but a lot of other gangs and people.. Combat logged multiple times and have also VDM'ed and RDM'ed a few times the past week and nothing seems to happen about it. Also last night after this happened i went to turf and next thing i know is they rammed a truck into us and blew up the tanker outside causing many people needing to go to hospital (i had to ask for a admin to assist as i was stuck inside the shop with blown up vehicles holding the door so i couldn't leave.. also all on footage but didnt manage to get ID's) Action needs to be taken on these people because upon speaking with others these are known for stuff like this and many people are getting bored and sick of it now its a daily thing for us especially.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://clips.twitch.tv/TemperedSteamyLouseWow-4X9trdJm4IMerQun
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
The combat logging is clear but we do not harass other gangs/people, we are in-fact quite friendly with most other gangs. We did not ram a truck into you.  Tanker was a complete accident honestly. I myself have never combatlogged/VDM/RDM. 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@HarveysGamesCan you please give us the exact time in either a 12 or a 24 hour clock format please. Im not entirely sure what 300 is....

We cannot continue unless you do this.

Since reporter failed to respond to this threat this report is rejected as we cannot find the player without the right time

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back