What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - kei - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

kei

Unban Appeal for kei 

In-game Name: Kei San

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198117354618

The date you got banned: 03/18/21

Member of the team that banned you: Simon

Reason given for your ban: C2.3 - Combat logging

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I believe i was banned for battle logging when stopped by the police in GTA RP

Why should we unban you ?: i understand my actions were wrong, battlelogging kills RP and if everyone does it, the server wouldnt be fun. I was completely in the wrong. I took a couple days off to reflect my actions and come to the full understanding that battlelogging ruins RP, and if everyone does it then there'd be no point in the server in the first place. I had not regarded this issue when i was battlelogging which is all my fault. I believe with a second chance, i can right my wrongs and reflect my actions to do better in the future. Please do give me a second chance i promise to not do so anymore.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I can provide the optimum role play experience for everyone. Whilst keeping in mind my faults. Mistakes tend to happen and I'm willing to fix it for the better. A second chance will not be wasted.

You have previously been banned and had quite a few warnings now, why is it different this time? How can we be sure you are not just going to throw it back in our face again? Why do you deserve another chance?

That is very true, and i can understand the concern. For the past few months RP has been a new experience for me... but i dont want to make any excuses for myself and would just own up to my mistakes. I hope you can take my word for it, as this may not be enough im willing to own up to my mistakes and know for a fact i wont go against these rules again.

Do not contact admins via the forums, discord or on Team-speak about unbans!

Locked for 3 days.

Hi,

So now that I'm not locked anymore, id like to clarify a few things. First of all I haven't contacted admins or anyone about the RP server anywhere. So there must have been a misunderstanding which is completely fine. I haven't contacted anyone about the locked situation because i thought that is against the rules aswell and would increase the lock, so i waited the 3 days instead. Again i've still had time to reflect my actions about combat logging, even being afraid to get stopped and send to jail is what RP is about and i've come to understand that.

You have had multiple warnings and a previous ban, how many chances do you require to follow the rules? 

I understand where you're coming from, if i was given one more chance, i feel like i can truly prove to everyone that i can learn from my mistakes, and not go against the rules of the server. Multiple warnings and a previous ban is quiet a lot, and i totally agree that it does truly feel like i would break the rules again. Yet i'd love one more chance to prove myself and to you guys that i can create a great RP experience for everyone.

I am going to give you that chance, I hope to see some good roleplay from you. Do not ruin it.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back