What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Jxydxn7 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jxydxn7

Unban Appeal for Jxydxn7 

In-game Name: Jayden Meadowfield

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198803958500

The date you got banned: 03/22/21

Member of the team that banned you: TInyBigJacko

Reason given for your ban: c1.6

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I think I was harsh fully unbanned and I will explain my full story underneath.

Why should we unban you ?: so basically it was early hours of this morning at around 2:50, I was in the shop near canals getting some supplies for myself, I then went AFK for a couple of minutes as I went to the bathroom to the toilet, I was in there for maybe 3-5 minutes max, and when I came back out my monitor was turned off because it has an auto turn off feature where if you haven't pressed a button in a while it will give a 60 second timer, when I came back in I turned my PC immediately off as I had a presentation due in the morning at 10AM, I then re-logged this afternoon to find myself dead across the road from the shop, I then contacted an admin to maybe help and revive me as I thought it was a bug and spawned in dead, but he was quick to tell me that I had been shot and killed in the shop and accused me of 'combat logging' when realistically I was in the bathroom and then went straight to bed, however I do take some responsibility and should've turned my monitor back on to make sure I was okay before logging, but it was 3AM and I was very tired after work, I forgot to make sure just once and have payed the price for it massively, I love this server and recently spent 1M on a car that I grinded a week to save up for, its one of my favourite things to do when I come back in from Work, thank you for reading this and I hope you take my story into consideration, Kind Regards, Jayden.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

For the avoidance of any doubt, the rule code that I put on the ban was incorrect. It should have been C2.3 (Combat logging), not C1.6 (I was looking at the Altis Rules sheet by mistake and even then it should've been 1.5!) That's on me. My bad.

Full notes for reviewers are available on the player panel - RPUK CharID 23556 - and on the ticket log where the player asked for a revive and answered questions regarding the state of his character before changing his story.

I'm available for further input if required, but someone else will judge this appeal in due course.

Last edited by a moderator:
For the avoidance of any doubt, the rule code that I put on the ban was incorrect. It should have been C2.3 (Combat logging), not C1.6 (I was looking at the Altis Rules sheet by mistake and even then it should've been 1.5, not 1.6!) That's on me. My bad.

Full notes for reviewers are available on the player panel - RPUK CharID 23556 - and on the ticket log where the player asked for a revive and answered questions regarding the state of his character before changing his story.

I'm available for further input if required, but someone else will judge this appeal in due course.
I didn't change my story you asked if I was downed before I logged off, I said no, you then provided a screenshot that said I had been shot, that's then when I said I don't recall being shot and that's why I was unaware of being shot, I also told you many times that I wouldn't waste admins time and if I remembered being shot that I would of handled it myself and not asked for an admin to pick me up as I thought it was a bug and spawned in dead.

So when you was asked if you was 100% alive why did you state that you was when you was AFK before turning your computer off? You wouldn't have known as anything could have happened. Why didn't you state that earlier in the ticket? Instead you mentioned it when you was informed that you was actually shot.

So when you was asked if you was 100% alive why did you state that you was when you was AFK before turning your computer off? You wouldn't have known as anything could have happened. Why didn't you state that earlier in the ticket? Instead you mentioned it when you was informed that you was actually shot.
That’s why I said I don’t recall being shot and that from when I logged off that night I remember being in the shop, so when I spawned in dead I thought it was a bug and had a lot of items on me at the time which I thought was a bug but turned out someone shot and killed me, if I would’ve known this I would’ve gotten on with it myself, that’s why I said I take full responsibility on jumping the gun without actually knowing the reason I’m dead, I’m 100% sorry and will learn from the outcome to check to make sure I’m safe or drive to my house when I’m about to log, I’ve spawned in dead before through Bugs so I thought the same happened to me again but I’m so sorry for wasting admins time for a revive when I got shot, I will learn from my mistakes, and come back stronger.

Your story doesn't make any sense to me if I am honest with you. 

You go into the shop to buy stuff from it you then decided to go AFK to toilet which took about 3-5 minuets and your monitor has already turned itself of for being Idle? Sounds like some stupid settings you have on your monitor. Just curious what monitor do you have? Would be nice to see the idle time on it to see if it matches up to your story. So you then returned to your computer and seen the monitor was off so you just turned you computer off by shutting it down closing the game etc? 

Your story doesn't make any sense to me if I am honest with you. 

You go into the shop to buy stuff from it you then decided to go AFK to toilet which took about 3-5 minuets and your monitor has already turned itself of for being Idle? Sounds like some stupid settings you have on your monitor. Just curious what monitor do you have? Would be nice to see the idle time on it to see if it matches up to your story. So you then returned to your computer and seen the monitor was off so you just turned you computer off by shutting it down closing the game etc? 
I have a Samsung Curved Monitor, and basically when I play on my Monitor I don’t touch my remote for it and this causes the Monitor to go into Idle mode every little while, I was AFK for 3-5 minutes (which you are allowed up to 5 minutes AFK in the rules) to go to the toilet and use some special mouthwash to help with some mouth problems that I have been suffering with for the past week

Why didn't you just log off before you went to the toilet? You left yourself in a shop, instead of checking on your character when you returned you just turned your computer of when you returned instead of leaving the server properly. You stated you turned it off because you had something to do in the morning, why didn't you do that 3 - 5 mins before hand instead of going AFK?

Why didn't you just log off before you went to the toilet? You left yourself in a shop, instead of checking on your character when you returned you just turned your computer of when you returned instead of leaving the server properly. You stated you turned it off because you had something to do in the morning, why didn't you do that 3 - 5 mins before hand instead of going AFK?
What you stated makes more sense than what I did and I'm very sorry for that, I can guarantee you this wont happen again, I love this server and ever since I've been banned I've missed playing it and wanted to jump on everyday but because of my own stupidity for not checking I paid the price, I take full responsibility and this will not happen again, next time I will log off when it is safe to do so and not when I am in a dangerous situation, I'm so sorry about this and like I said, it wont happen again, thank you for your time Robbie I appreciate your time in helping me.

How will you prevent this from happening again?
I will prevent this next time by not leaving myself in a vulnerable position to be shot/killed by making sure I'm somewhere safe, eg my house. If I get myself into a situation where I have been shot before I log I will make sure the roleplay scenario has 100% finished before I then proceed to go to my house to log, this was a big mistake by me and I'm sorry for making that mistake, but I can assure you it wont happen again, thanks for your time Robbie.

what model number is this monitor that you have? 
I think it’s BN64-03660A, not sure on how to change the Idle times on it but if I find out I will change it, as it pops up with the 60 Second Timer maybe 2-3 times a day which is fairly annoying.

I will prevent this next time by not leaving myself in a vulnerable position to be shot/killed by making sure I'm somewhere safe, eg my house. If I get myself into a situation where I have been shot before I log I will make sure the roleplay scenario has 100% finished before I then proceed to go to my house to log, this was a big mistake by me and I'm sorry for making that mistake, but I can assure you it wont happen again, thanks for your time Robbie.
As much as this is true for what you should have done, it doesn't match up to your story. Surely to prevent the same thing from happening again you would turn your monitor back on instead of just turning off your computer? "I will make sure the roleplay scenario has 100% finished" This statement here makes me believe that there was something going on and your using this monitor thing as an excuse to try and get a quick restore of your gear. 

As much as this is true for what you should have done, it doesn't match up to your story. Surely to prevent the same thing from happening again you would turn your monitor back on instead of just turning off your computer? "I will make sure the roleplay scenario has 100% finished" This statement here makes me believe that there was something going on and your using this monitor thing as an excuse to try and get a quick restore of your gear. 
This is honestly the truth mate, I said this because I was unaware of what happened, it was late at like 3AM and turned it straight off, that’s why I apologised for not checking and said I would not do this again and said I was sorry for doing it, thats why when you have just stated saying ‘Surely to prevent the same thing happening again you would turn your monitor back on’ this is exactly what I would do next time if I’m allowed back on the server Robbie, and I will never again leave myself in a vulnerable spot and make sure I’m safe in my house, honestly nothing happened before that and I did indeed go to the bathroom and my monitor did turn off, also you stated ‘try and get a quick restore of your gear’ this is not true, I did not have anything in my inventory that cost a lot of money, I had a bulk of items but nothing I couldn’t buy again, just a few Lockpicks and a knife and other Items that aren’t expensive, when I stated saying ‘I will make sure I Roleplay the situation till 100% finished’ I wasn’t talking about anything to do with this situation, it was just me showing my understanding of the Combat Logging Rule so sorry if that caused any unnecessary confusion, this appeal is nothing but the truth and I hope I will be allowed another chance in this amazing community, Thank you for the help Robbie.

@RobbieHas this been forgot about?

Honestly your story keeps changing however we are going to give you a chance. I hope that you have learned from this.

Your inventory has been wiped since you died.

Do not waste this chance. Unbanned.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back