What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Houses Storage Problem [FIXED]

Kauwalsky

From what the wiki says (Single Ownership Properties - Roleplay UK Wiki) you can store any items inside a house, I also got it confirmed by many players that you can store weapons & gear in a house storage.

However for the past few hours, I have been trying to store weapons & gear, I couldn't. I did not see any upgrade for it besides Ammo Resupply but that only allows you to STORE and RESUPPLY ammo not guns. I recently brought my ARAC Recovery liscense and would like to store my illegal/rebel gear to go on duty.

Can someone please help me?

Last edited by a moderator:
From what the wiki says (Single Ownership Properties - Roleplay UK Wiki) you can store any items inside a house, I also got it confirmed by many players that you can store weapons & gear in a house storage.

However for the past few hours, I have been trying to store weapons & gear, I couldn't. I did not see any upgrade for it besides Ammo Resupply but that only allows you to STORE and RESUPPLY ammo not guns.

Im not quite sure but i think you can store guns without any ugrades but if you dont have Resuply point you cannot store mags that also means if you have a mag in the gun you are trying to store you wont be able to store it. And make sure you click on items not resources when storing.

However for the past few hours, I have been trying to store weapons & gear, I couldn't. I did not see any upgrade for it besides Ammo Resupply but that only allows you to STORE and RESUPPLY ammo not guns. I recently brought my ARAC Recovery liscense and would like to store my illegal/rebel gear to go on duty.

Think you need to remove the magazine from the gun before you put it in? 

@3FingerGaming @Loki

Thanks for both of you for your answers. However I cannot store ANY gear. From basic outfits to guns. I tried to also remove my mag, didn't work. I can click items but I cannot enter any kind of amount to store and the store button is grayed out. However I can store 'resources'. I tried buying 3 different houses (after rejoining, restarting my game etc) and is still not working. Any ideas?

@3FingerGaming @Loki

Thanks for both of you for your answers. However I cannot store ANY gear. From basic outfits to guns. I tried to also remove my mag, didn't work. I can click items but I cannot enter any kind of amount to store and the store button is grayed out. However I can store 'resources'. I tried buying 3 different houses (after rejoining, restarting my game etc) and is still not working. Any ideas?
Just need to drag it across to the storage instead of pressing store if I can remember right, if not get a screenshot or screen grab of what your trying to do if possible

Back