What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Old Help for Hobos

The Bearish Crusader

Policeman Officer
I'm looking at my google drive folder, and i spot this gem from back in 2017 when HFH was a thing. 

I feel like an organization like this is needed with the recent rise of hobos in kavala

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

@Tom @Piliboef@Filihut

Drop ugandan airlines, embrace our origins

(Also, i am ashamed to admit that i think it was my saying "Dont do it" at 0:15"

Last edited by a moderator:
Please delete this 🚮🚾 ugandan airlines have no affiliation with the criminal scum that are help for hobos. Let it be known that sergeant Ron diesel, took all the money for himself and spend it on coke and hookers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Please delete this 🚮🚾 ugandan airlines have no affiliation with the criminal scum that are help for hobos. Let it be known that sergeant Ron diesel, took all the money for himself and spend it on coke and hookers!
Bitch i'll publish your interview test for HFH right now

image.png

Feel free to do so! However know that you have now been registered as an enemy of Ugandan Airlines. We have investigated the numbers and have found that you took 30 million from the help for hobos charity. Until you have returned those 30 million to Ugandan airlines, we will hire hobos and arm them with rooks and send them hunting for you!

Feel free to do so! However know that you have now been registered as an enemy of Ugandan Airlines. We have investigated the numbers and have found that you took 30 million from the help for hobos charity. Until you have returned those 30 million to Ugandan airlines, we will hire hobos and arm them with rooks and send them hunting for you!
I thought you said ugandan airlines had nothing to do with Help for hobos? 

However, I have proof that you have not donated a single penny from your time in HFH and now you are demanding payment from it?

Anyway, i have not stolen any money from anyone from my time in HFH, please contact Co-Manager Piliboef if you have any further complaints

I thought you said ugandan airlines had nothing to do with Help for hobos? 

However, I have proof that you have not donated a single penny from your time in HFH and now you are demanding payment from it?

Anyway, i have not stolen any money from anyone from my time in HFH, please contact Co-Manager Piliboef if you have any further complaints
I have no further comment. Pay the 30 mil or we are coming for you and all of your affiliates!

Back