What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - FragZ - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

FragZ

Unban Appeal for FragZ 

In-game Name: John patrick

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198211456313

The date you got banned: 03/23/21

Member of the team that banned you: connorthegreatt

Reason given for your ban: (C2.3)

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: The reason i got banned is logging whilst in the middle of roleplay i know that is not allowed however the reason why i am appealing is cause i did not log on purpose my game crashed and my pc is really old i am literally tryna save up for a new one and until i was able to join back again it took a while and when i joined i was not even at the police station anymore so i got my friend immediately to get me from the train station next to the triads turf so i can go back there and tell them that it was not on purpose cause i was hiding behind the wall with my knife i was gonna try to attack the officer for the fun of it but then it just crashed im really sorry and also i know i can not appeal before 6 months however that is a really long time i made a lot of friends and i grinded alot i got my other friends trying to join to i really like this server

Why should we unban you ?: the reason why i should get unbanned is that i actually did not purposely leave and when i joined i did not have enough time to fix the problem literally my friend came got me i got into the car and i got banned im so sorry obviously at the end of the day its up to you guys to believe me or unban me however im really tryna save up for a new computer like literally the timing of my game crashing just could not of got any worse than that and i do not want all my hard work go for waste
Thank you

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: The reason i got banned is logging whilst in the middle of roleplay i know that is not allowed however the reason why i am appealing is cause i did not log on purpose my game crashed and my pc is really old i am literally tryna save up for a new one and until i was able to join back again it took a while and when i joined i was not even at the police station anymore so i got my friend immediately to get me from the train station next to the triads turf so i can go back there and tell them that it was not on purpose cause i was hiding behind the wall with my knife i was gonna try to attack the officer for the fun of it but then it just crashed im really sorry and also i know i can not appeal before 6 months however that is a really long time i made a lot of friends and i grinded alot i got my other friends trying to join to i really like this server
Nice story, want to try it again with some honesty this time? It will be the only chance I give you to come clean.

Nice story, want to try it again with some honesty this time? It will be the only chance I give you to come clean.
Okay i did log i know it was wrong but i just wanted to be unbanned like there no other good server to play in the uk and i have been playing alot lately on roleplay.co.uk anyways so i just wanna be unbanned i wanna play i regret doing it and i really would not do it again

@FragZWhy bother lying then in the first place. We look more favourably on people who hold there hands up and admit their mistakes. Why did you combat log then, what was the reason?

@FragZWhy bother lying then in the first place. We look more favourably on people who hold there hands up and admit their mistakes. Why did you combat log then, what was the reason?
im sorry for lying but i just want to be unbanned and like you guys are taking very long to reply to and the reason was just i do not like going to prison its just too much for them to give me hours of prison literally thats it i wanted to not get caught please can i get unbanned 

If you would have been honest from the start the appeal might not have taken this long.

I do believe in second chances therefore I am going to grant you one. Do not make me regret this. I hope you have now learnt your lesson and I fully expect you to follow the rules from this point on.

Unbanned.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back