What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - UNKNOWN ID:208 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbbb

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Ben Rigney

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: UNKNOWN ID:208

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 03/23/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 1340

What best describes this incident ?: MASS RDM AND RACISM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: man walks into the hospital and starts RDM'ing people (he was also doing it 10 mins before this i was not there then) so ive opened fire on him he then starts calling people the N-word Repeatedly

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://youtu.be/fAoRU4R_HYg
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Thank you for your report @Rigney.

Normally I would wait 24h before actioning a report, but considering the extreme racism coming from this guy, I will make an exception and do it sooner.

One thing to note though Rigney dont play vigilante just because hes breaking rules make sure you yourself don't break rules trying to deal with him. In this instance I'm not to fussed about you shooting him with nothing said due to you defending yourself as i'm sure he would go for you but something to keep in mind for the future, someone breaking rules never justifies you breaking rules, remember that.

ACTION TAKEN

Session ID 208 char id:26925 will recieve a perm ban for C1.2 Discrimination and G1.2 RDM

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back