What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - No idea, ID numbs in vid - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rajeev Patel

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Ryan Bloggers

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: No idea, ID numbs in vid

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 03/23/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 2311

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I heard nobody say anything up until this point where they were just recklessly driving towards me and shooting, they then just shot me because I was on the phone???

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puGMqhnI2Xc
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

@Ryzha

For this RDM situation i am going to need 3 minutes prior to the situation. At the minute you have thrown us into the middle of you being rammed with no previous context. We need this to proceed.

Also, can you look in your own video and give me the ID numbers you can see at the end please.

@charles Vane

This was the start of the clip and the rest at the end I cut out because I was downed. The numbers I can see is 410 + 93 

Hi @Ryzha,

Unfortunately as a result of no prior context as to what's happened in this situation - this report will have to be denied.

In future please ensure that for cases such as RDM, that tend to require a healthy amount of prior context so that staff can deal with reports, you provide at least 3 minutes of footage leading up to the alleged RDM. Without this, we have no idea what's unfolded leading up to your death and as a result any staff action would be unsubstantiated. 

Report Denied

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back