What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - 133` - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emeras

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: EDDIE JOE

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: 133`

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 03/23/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 1100

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: This morning we were getting RDMed by some random guys in black. They changed colours and ever since they just keep randomly stabbing us without saying anything. This situation is one of those where he just runs into Autocare and just stabs us without saying anything. Bosh radioed in for backup as its been happening alot of times and we knew that the RDM was coming

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezAINMBqK1I
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

I was with the guys who you approached and started shooting earlier that night/night before and the fight went on until morning. This was not a RDM, this was retaliation. We also have footage of an accomplice of yours just disappearing and minutes later appearing magically? and shooting. The death prior to this why did you not post that footage too? You stated in this post that you knew the "RDM" was coming so it was not random. You were initiating stuff on twitter so also was not random. Please stop trying to get us banned.

this was me who disappeared i was not using any sort of cheats it was a glitch with the lost mc bike shop where when I clicked e I got tp into the bike garage then about two mins later into the civ car shop so I was not combat logging or anything I'm pretty sure Admins/Devs can check that it was a bug for me and then i had to spawn in the nearest garage which was beaker's and i did this before anything started and tp me to the civ garage as i have said  

Last edited by a moderator:
Im going to reply as i was the one who was stood there and called the car out. All night you was driving around wearing all BLACK [if that was you] i was with eddie and ginge all night. There was a guy in all black SMGing aztecas down. 
youve clearly changed your clothes so how are supposed to know weve been dealing with you? And also you understand that this is a ROLEPLAY server. What stopped you from saying something before you stabbed eddie. It wasnt the first time you stabbed eddie without saying anything. That’s why i called you out, you stabbed eddie up north however eddie only got the end of it on record and then you decide to go to autocare in the same car (hence me knowing it was you) 

like i said this is a roleplay server mate not a TDM server, you also changed your clothing from the whole night, there may have been some taking the piss on twitter but no threats made? No one made a threat to kill or harm, they it was more stfu and who are you. Nothing that would grant you the right to just run up and KOS him.

Hello, 

Given that you clearly knew something was about to happen makes me think there was in fact previous to this situation. 

Could either party please upload any and all footage relating to all aggressive interactions you've had so that I can get an accurate idea. 

Currently, although this video without context looks poor,  I'm not willing to pass judgement just yet because there's clearly more to it. 

Thank you. @B0sh@edxc @Emeras

The previous to this situation was that the same person was at the Lost MC bike shop, he looked to be trying to break into my car, I asked him why he was trying my car door the person didn't respond to me but instead turned and stabbed me, while I was downed he said something along the lines of "are you calling me a thief" (I can't remember the exact wording as it's been a while). I didn't record this incident because although frustrating I didn't think much of it at that time. That's the best context I can give, apologies for the lack of further footage.

The same person entered autocare, with a knife and approached myself, Bosh and Paul. Due to the first encounter as decribed above, this is the reason I thought that something was about to happen and hence this time I recorded the situation as it was the second occasion the same individual had killed me with very little to no RP. Regardless of prior incidents there was no initiation at all in the scenario that was recorded which would make it RDM as per the rule (Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM) the clip was not only lacking quality roleplay but any at all.

The clip is looks poor, that is because it was poor not because of lack of context. But if you are not willing to pass judgement that is your decision to make.

If there is anything else I can help with regarding the report I will try my best to provide what I can.

The player in question is Permanently banned for a separate situation to this.

Yes from this video this situation does not look great however i will add this report to his notes for if he ever gets or trys to get unbanned. 

This will be closed as declined due to him already being banned. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back