What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - PC Akula - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

PC Akula

Unban Appeal for PC Akula 

In-game Name: Akula Triton

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198253523993

The date you got banned: 03/16/21

Member of the team that banned you: DELETER

Reason given for your ban: A1.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for RDM

Why should we unban you ?: I shot the police as shots were fired less then 3 mins ago before in a gunfight in kore where there was a hellcat spotting, and I got inittated on where I couldn't have really complied if I wanted to as I got told if I go near the officer I will get shot even though I was about to load the person in the car. This is the 2nd rdm ban im pretty sure where a gunfight was pioritied over roleplay I have learned from my mistakes and will not do it again.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

The fist one was because I shot a guy who was reviving a cop from a crash in the middle of a gunfight, where he didnt have his earplugs out it just came down to bad timing and not giving them a chance to stop and comply. I initially thought my actions were justified there because of what was mentioned in the state of inititations post however they were not.

I initially thought my actions were justified there because of what was mentioned in the state of inititations post however they were not.
Care to explain why you thought you was in the right to shoot 3 people when all you did was drive around waiting for people to say something to you, instead of saying ANYTHING get set up and kill 3 cops 1 being in zipties? 

Last edited by a moderator:
The fist one was because I shot a guy who was reviving a cop from a crash in the middle of a gunfight, where he didnt have his earplugs out it just came down to bad timing and not giving them a chance to stop and comply. I initially thought my actions were justified there because of what was mentioned in the state of inititations post however they were not.
This was from the first ban ^. The reason why I shot was because we just left a gunfight over 1km away and I got not" to go near the officer or I will get shot", even though I was just about to load him in so I couldn't have realy complied. I didnt see the need to counter initiate then because I couldn't comply if I wanted to and shot out of fustration because my car got randomly scrapped.

However I have learnt from my actions and if I was ever to face a situation like that again I would make sure I provide high quality roleplay, be it by initiation or trying to come to a solution

However I have learnt from my actions and if I was ever to face a situation like that again I would make sure I provide high quality roleplay, be it by initiation or trying to come to a solution
Explain to me what you would do because from your wording in this appeal it's clear to me that you have forgotten that this is a roleplay server and always think that killing is the solution.

Last edited by a moderator:
Like try come up with a creative excuse of why we had the officer, just saying something like we encountered from an rtc and he just fell in the zipties or something

This is your 4th ban within a year and your second ban for RDM and your best creative excuse is to roleplay that the cop fell into zipties is very questionable to say the least.

Clearly you haven't learnt from your previous bans.

Denied. Appeal in 6 months. (16/09/21) 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back