What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - Tommy Small Feet - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hayden Tacitus

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Hayden Atlas Tacitus

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Tommy Small Feet

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 03/24/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 2230

What best describes this incident ?: Lag Switching

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I and a few other cartel members were pushing the RedZone "Castle", where one of the people in the cap area was sitting at window rocks in the large crack. I decided to keep firing at that said location to prevent that person from peaking and when I crouched back into cover two shots hit me from the person on window rocks. Both shots were instantaneous and registered when I was completely behind cover, there is also the case that the person at the rocks never even peaked in the video both signs of the use of a lag switch. The person in question was not contacted before the report since they logged off shortly after being killed.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://youtu.be/s06K6G4i9ww
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello,

Looking at the evidence given, there is insufficient evidence for us to be able to process this report. We unfortunately lack the evidence in the side of us being able to verify the accused player doing the actual lag switching.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back