What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - IDs: 313 299 468 283 525 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

dippzi

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: jasper ghost

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: IDs: 313 299 468 283 525

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 03/24/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 1150

What best describes this incident ?: RDM, Abusive R word, racial abusive etc

Please (in detail) describe the incident: spoke to a god called Masis he said to mention him in here as he was on duty as cop so he couldnt deal with it but he was there for the they were going around in a police car and a green stolen itali GTO, ramming and killing people for no reason, shouting abusive stuff and racial, we then found and killed these people, when they were dead they did not follow rules as in they didnt care that they were shot and continued to chat shit, they also called me a 'Stupid Pink Retard' multiple times, after we dropped them in the sea, 10-20 mins later they come back and in this youtube video are seen to remember everything and straight up RDM and saying 'payback bitch' ' our turf now ' and so on. i have more clips if needed but these 2 clips show pretty much everything these guys were doing.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkqadX8wxrU%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20https://youtu.be/a1xXeGIx9Kk
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

links got messed up, heres one 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @dippzi,

This situation was horrible to watch - just looked like an absolute mess really, certainly one I'd prefer to never happen again. The player IDs you've listed in the report title, where did you get these? I've watched the clips you've linked a few times now and couldn't see any (it is late, though, maybe I'm being silly so if that's the case please timestamp where you toggled player IDs). Without them, my hands are tied as I can't connect any players to their actions in these videos. 

If possible, please provide some additional footage/screenshots that can help staff identify these players - especially the player downed on the sand in your first video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @dippzi

Do you happen to have any additional footage or screenshots as Simon has requested? 

sorry didnt see anyone replied, i have screenshots and more footage yet. Ill add it on now.

unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

Okay, so ill start by following up from what Simon has already said. What an abolute mess of a situation, none of this is roleplay and im disgusted to see this type of thing on the server im on honest. All the talk of "my bodycam got this" and "what did you say the R word" is just ridiculous. If someone wants to break rules then let them, do not encourage it or influence their roleplay by saying you have bodycam.

Its pretty clear that the whole second video has come from the guy dying and remembering whats happened. For this reason none of that VDM is justified as that whole situation should not have been remembered by them. That being said, i will be dealing with the numbers individually and everyone that used a vehicle to kill someone here will be punished the same. So i will go through this in situation order.

299 - Jordan Whitehouse - C1.2 Perm - This guy has proven himself to be quite toxic, he is the reason that this whole situation has reoccurred and broke NLR rules and has also been quite vulgar in general. 

313 - Thomas Smaje - G1.1 - 7 Day (FBS) - This guy was obviously the other guys friend and trying to run you all over in a situation that shouldnt have been remembered in the first place. 

468 - Dave Muller - G1.1 - 1 Day - This guy jumped in the green 4x4 and ran over people also. His friend said there was 3 of them. 

Thats the people from the video i have managed to positively identify and pick up for any wrongdoings. Im not happy with the way you handled the situation in some of the semi breaking character bodycam comments and such however this will just be a warning please dont do that again. Let people break rules and report them.

Thanks for the report.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back