What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Tim Lynok - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

KPS93

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Phillip Trueman

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Tim Lynok

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 03/25/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 2

What best describes this incident ?: FailRP RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Me and my friend, barefoot Johnny, walked into a store to try and rob it. We noticed it was already unlocked but nobody was in the store at that time. We had our knives out, and I started to search the safe once the countdown had finished. This was about 100 seconds after we found the safe so they waited until we were searching to come and attack us.

I see one guy come in then turn around saying he didn't see anything. Then I heard my friend getting beat up (NO RP beforehand, just got macheted) so I frantically tried to exit the searching safe stuff so I could defend myself, in which I couldn't. In the videos provided you can see that they didn't say anything like stop, put your hands up, or give us our money. With my friend dead (due to them breaking rule (G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM)), and then broke the same rule killing me.

I was already hit with the machete Once before I could even walk around and defend myself, I also have proof of him saying he shouted at us beforehand to stop and give him our money, and that I wasn't in the menu.

We had a bit of an arguement in the OOC because I asked for staff help, which OOC is used for.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://youtu.be/QnvghWjC2yI
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hi @KPS93, do you have any footage of a few minutes before the start point of the current video? Ideally when you walk into the shop - This is to ensure there has been no prior RP between yourself and the parties you are reporting.

Hi @KPS93,

This wasn't a great situation to watch, after watching it over a few times I'm certainly of the opinion that the death on you didn't in any way shape or form follow any high quality roleplay that's expected before attacking another player. 

Do you, by any chance, have the perspective from your friend, Johnny? From the looks of things he attacked the two players you're reporting rather quickly too - it's impossible for me to tell whether this was a retaliation to - perhaps one of the players swinging at him with a knife? Or maybe he was the instigator in this entire situation? These are just speculations at best on my behalf, it just would be nice to get some additional context as to what happened just outside that door. 

Hello @Simon.

Unfortunately Johnny doesn't record his gameplay. He created a ticket after seeing your comment and explained there that he was hit first before he attacked. But seeing as there isn't any footage of this I know you can't just take his word for it, and thats fine. This report was not posed in retalition of loosing the money / my inventory items, because I have died doing robberies before and I am okay with it as long as it is done properly through the rules.

I hope this helps. Also my recording software doesn't include sound input, just output, which is why it always seems that I am never talking. I must try to fix this.

hello, Johnny here i finally made a forum account! so in this situation my recording software wasnt working ive been asking warwick for help hes tried to help found no fix ticket got closed, but in this clip you see me getting stabbed and than i stab back because im fearing for my life as im actively getting attacked and trapped in a hallway with no way to get out, i did not attack to quickly in my opinion! i do wish i had a recording of it cause you see the second person pull out his machete and run at me trying to swing as the first guy stabs me which is why i stabbed him back after, i do wish they would have had a recording to show themself tho..

Hello @KPS93@K19thegod

Thank you for your responses to the questions Simon had. 

Firstly I'd like to apologise for the time it has taken for this Report a Player to be finalised. 

It's evident to me that there was no quality roleplay provided to either of you as you were inside of a Petrol Station attempting to rob it before the two people in question began stabbing you, as is required. 

Therefore after carefully considering evidence provided, comments made and in line with the Fair Ban System a ban will be issued on both parties under the following rule;

• (G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM) - Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. “Put your hands up or I will shoot” and countdowns are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering violence.) - Mass RDM is a permanent ban.

Name: Tim Lynok
Character ID: 26090
Ban Duration: 24 Hours

Name: Wezly Marlos
Character ID: 26161
Ban Duration: 24 Hours

On behalf of the RPUK Community I'd like to thank you for your efforts to uphold our Server Rules

-----------------------------------------------------

Report ACTIONED

-----------------------------------------------------

Thank you for playing on our GTARP Server. 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back