What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - 414, 417, Billy Stevens - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fulton

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Fulton

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: 414, 417, Billy Stevens

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 03/24/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 1430

What best describes this incident ?: Extremely Poor RP, G2.5, G7.3

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I attempted to stop a vehicle that was driving like a knob head. I chased him into the canals and a bike pulled up and robbed me which was fair enough but to start off with, their roleplay was shocking. I went along with it because I didn't want to act out of RP. Then they killed me after I complied with everything that they asked. They then came back, put me in the Volvo XC-90 and took me to the dodgy doctor and revived me. After I said I didn't bring an MP5 out because of the number of times people have robbed cops over the past 2 weeks, they killed me again. I believe this RP was absolutely awful and unacceptable. Everyone there in my opinion played a part in this situation. I do not believe that the robbery was carried out with high or even moderate-quality RP. Furthermore, I do not believe that the execution was carried out with an acceptable level of RP as stated in rule G7.3. I would like to note that it was discussed in police Liasion 1 however due to the frequency of this occurring, I shall be proceeding with this report.

Player IDs: https://gyazo.com/de65f3f0b45f662029489b50c694557f
(Billy stevens I know by voice as he spoke on the radio in the car)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://youtu.be/m4-zYz19nE0%20and%20https://youtu.be/R6iSJlUpVgs
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Videos seem to have merged links so just for convenience sake: 

Part #1: https://youtu.be/R6iSJlUpVgs

Part #2: https://youtu.be/m4-zYz19nE0

Longer Version Of Part#1: https://youtu.be/xPvNtfV3Pd0

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello @Fulton

Firstly I'd like to apologise for the time it has taken for this Report a Player to be looked into. 

I'll begin by going through what evidence I have seen from the two videos you have provided, my opinions on them and then we'll proceed to the conclusion of the Report. 

Part 1)

In this video you see Fulton attempting to pull a car over to then see a motorcycle with two individuals on it appear. After a short while Fulton exits his vehicle, attempting to get the individual in restraints but is swiftly met by the two individuals coming up behind him with weapons drawn in order to rob him. After Fulton completely complies with the demands made he is shot and killed with the few short words of "sorry this has to happen".

Part 2)

In this video you see Fulton getting taken to the black-market doctor, being revived with little to no roleplay and then immediately told to drop stuff on the floor. After he again, fully complied, he was met with another bullet to the head.

Clarification; 

Although in the videos provided, you can see that Fulton was in fact in possession of a SMG, up until Friday 26 March 2021, Firearms Officers within the LSPS were instructed to roleplay as if they stored their primary weapon in the back of their vehicle in a weapons locker because we felt that allowing Firearms Officers to just pull weapons "from their arses" was unfair and abit overpowered. This was imposed by LSPS Police Command in conjunction with others.

As a result, Fulton, in this case, did the correct thing HOWEVER, what could've happened here is that the robbers could've actually took him to the boot of his car, opened it up and actually ROLEPLAYED with him regarding getting him to open the weapons locker, which is now something that CAN and SHOULD be done. 

You can see the changelog that I am referring to HERE

Conclusion) 

From watching the videos, it's clear to me that the only goal here was to get guns. There wasn't really any interest in roleplay and there was no real need for you to be shot and injured. This was, in my opinion, completely unnecessary and poor roleplay. 

The individual that will be facing a ban today is the individual that shot you, both times.

Therefore, after carefully considering evidence provided, consulting with other members of staff & in line with the Fair Ban System a ban will be issued under the following rule(s);

• (G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM) - Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. “Put your hands up or I will shoot” and countdowns are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering violence.) - Mass RDM is a permanent ban.
  • (G2.5) Compliance - If someone complies with your demands you may not kill them, unless they were involved in an illegal transaction. (Sale of drugs/weapons/dirty cash)

Name: Paul Glasgow
Character ID: 26342
Ban Duration: Permanent

On behalf of the RPUK Community I'd like to thank you for your efforts to uphold our Server Rules

-----------------------------------------------------

Report ACTIONED

-----------------------------------------------------

Thank you for playing on our GTARP Server. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back