What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - lukem - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frankiee

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Frankie

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: lukem

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 03/25/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 22

What best describes this incident ?: VDM, HIT & RUN

Please (in detail) describe the incident: So basicly me and my friend were driving down the road from Kavala to Agios when suddenly 2 black SUV's were driving down the road and the last SUV, drove into our lane, causing to purposely crash into us(VDM).
They didn't hesitate to stop and help us, they just dipped away. After that our gang member Pablo Escobar, came to pick us up with his heli, when then a guy called lukem, crashed directly into his helicopter on purpose(VDM). I hope we can get compensation out of this aswell, since the medics were on the island at the time, basicly didn't even move and were at the same position for whole 20min. The links are down below. Cheers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QCopQM3I1w&ab_channel=XBclemX

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvjx-JVqSe0&ab_channel=Adrien
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello,

I've had a watch of both the videos provided several times over, watching at 0.25x speed to see exactly what happens. I do not believe that you were rammed or hit with the intent to use the vehicle as a weapon. You have experienced a normal car incident nothing malicious about it, you can see in the video him swerving to get away.
Car incidents happen its apart of the game just remember that misstates do happen and its not always malicious.

No action will be taken on Lukem

Just on a side note remember if you are down to only speak in game and not on TS and or Discord, further more in the future please provide the full clips even what happens between the cuts so we get the full picture.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back