What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - wes or carlos jr - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: fran smith

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: wes or carlos jr

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 03/20/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 9

What best describes this incident ?: combat logged so didnt lose guns

Please (in detail) describe the incident: held up 2 gang members for there guns. An they didn't comply, so they got shot an as we was going the the black market doctor one logged right away an I missed his number before logging but had the other one in his own car an I got his number just as he was logging.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://youtu.be/cBy1-GWN0xc
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: No

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): No

Hi @big_eggy1878

In order to proceed with the report you'll need to provide more footage so that staff can get some context for the situation, as well as ensuring that there's in-game voice audio. I can see that the player(ID 473) disconnected in your car - but I have absolutely no idea whether there was any hostile roleplay going on to warrant a C2.3 for that player. 

I'm not entirely sure what to take from your reply @big_eggy1878.

Is my previous request something you can provide or do you not have the required footage?

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: No

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): No
is this not problematic @Simon?

The incident of the report is also 7 days old, way past the 24 hour period am i wrong? 

Plus i swear the guys banned, it's a revenge report clearly after how long its been since the incident, there's a lot not been shown from his side, he's been moaned at and banned for  meta gaming, the whole reason why there is no volume in the clip because they sit metagaming in discord 24/7.

Individual is now Community Banned and will be unable to provide any further footage. 

In future, unless you're directly involved in the Report a Player, don't comment on it even if you had good intentions. @Slop @wezzer96

On behalf of the RPUK Community I'd like to thank you for your efforts to uphold our Server Rules

-----------------------------------------------------

Report Denied.

-----------------------------------------------------

Thank you for playing on our GTARP Server. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back