What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Rees - Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rees

Unban Appeal for Rees 

In-game Name: Rees#4963

Server: Discord

Steam ID: 209623627

The date you got banned: 03/26/21

Member of the team that banned you: Unknown

Reason given for your ban: Unknown

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Asked Father Augustus if he was a n*****

Why should we unban you ?: Father Augustus goes along with the joke due to the sterotype of priests being pedo's and has laughed about it before. I will not put this again in case it offends others

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you really think discord is the place for that sort of language? Do you think it's okay calling anybody that? Did you not read the rules of the server?

It was a friend I was responding to but I know how it could be taken a different way

Edit: Forgot to mention that I admit it was stupid of me I was trying to make a joke how I would be can see and take full responsibility on how this can offend someone and I will make sure not to do this in the future by taking the time to read what I put over and think if it would/could offend someone

Locked for 3 days for bumping your appeal.
I was genuinely asking a question after there was no under review next to my ban appeal 

Do you really think discord is the place for that sort of language? Do you think it's okay calling anybody that? Did you not read the rules of the server?
Also for this, I want to reiterate that it was a joke and that you have made a joke like that at least once in your life and do not read the rules/ t&c's of things everytime. Due to this I think I've learnt my lesson and have read the rules now and will not do it again

Can you qoute me the rule you broke and explain it in your own words. Futhermore explain to me why you think such rules are in place.

Can you qoute me the rule you broke and explain it in your own words. Futhermore explain to me why you think such rules are in place.
I would say it is

(C1.3) OOC Abuse - Swearing at someone outside of roleplay with malicious intent, will not be tolerated.

So that's harrasing someone with the intent to offend or upset someone. In my opinion I did not have the intention to do this as it is someone I'm friends with in the server but then from the outside I can see how people would percieve it as this. It will be in place to ensure that harrasment and abuse isn't spread in these places.

Let's see if you have learnt and understand it now shall we? If you wanted to the same thing again where do you put it?

Let's see if you have learnt and understand it now shall we? If you wanted to the same thing again where do you put it?
Definitely not in the roleplay discord ahaha, I'd make the joke to him in a private message in case someone else took it the wrong way.

Very well. 

I'm going to unban you but let me make this extremely clear. We want none of this edgy stuff in public channels in our discord. We have people from all sorts of walks of life. All different opinions etc. etc. Please think before you act. Think about how other people will react to what you're saying. If you have any doubt what so ever, just don't post anything.

We don't want to see you here again in the future. 

Unbanned.

Now that you're apart of our community again, please ensure you're fully up-to date with our Community Rules and our game specific rules depending which ones you play;
Altis Life Rules & GTA RP Rules

tenor.gif

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back