What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - William Mendelio - Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.

William Mendelio

Unban Appeal for William Mendelio 

In-game Name: William Mendelio

Server: Discord

Steam ID: 166517277

The date you got banned: 03/26/21

Member of the team that banned you: Staff

Reason given for your ban: i posted some stupid picture on the gta-roleplay discord caht room

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: its obvious i posted some a dumb picture from my pc. it was a inprotiate pictrue. its was drawing i found on the internett.

Why should we unban you ?: it was dumb for sure, but i deleted it in a second. alot of people was posting some dumb shit too so i got dragged on and posted the most stupid one too act funny i guess. but i was stupid. i only did it one time.im really sorry, i regret it alot.'

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Simple question. Why did you think it was clever to post it on our discord? 

im sorry for late respond. i regret it alot. it was not clever at all it was childish and i was not acting my age. 

i didnt think when i posted the pic. 

Last edited by a moderator:
If I unban you from discord how can I be sure you won't do something so stupid again?

I wont do it again because the discord is really useful when i play rp. i guess the ban i got was a good warning for me not doing it again. the server actually means a lot for me, i'm having a lot of fun when playing. and discord comes in clutch if something wrong happens on the server. if im banned  from the discord I cant get the help i need.so I wont do it again. 

If you forget the most simplest of rules when it comes to the unban appeal process & rules, how can we trust that you won't "forget" our Server Rules in two weeks? 

@William Mendelio

because now I know im going to get banned next time I break a rule. so im not going to break a rule and I wont forget the rules because this whole prosses will always be in the back of my head, when im on the server. 

Very well. 

I'm going to unban you but let me make this extremely clear. We want none of this edgy stuff in public channels in our discord. We have people from all walks of life. All different opinions etc. etc. Please think before you act. Think about how other people will react to what you're saying. If you have any doubt what so ever, just don't post anything.

We don't want to see you here again in the future. @William Mendelio

Unbanned.

Now that you're apart of our community again, please ensure you're fully up-to date with our Community Rules and our game specific rules depending which one(s) you play;
Altis Life Rules & GTA RP Rules

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back