What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Rocky balboa - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kieron Orion

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Kieron Orion

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Rocky balboa

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 03/27/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 2116

What best describes this incident ?: (1.2) (6.1.3)

Please (in detail) describe the incident: We get a call that our housing compound was being raided so we fly over and land one of them goes if anyone gets our you will be shot so i land in the purple zone and decamp then run back to the Heli and back to the dome and get killed while i was in the purple zone

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://medal.tv/clips/47760740/d1337KBxFbD2
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

You are clearly abusing the zone spotting me running around the deerstand when the gunfight is active, you guys even drop a guy inside the compound from your taru as he gets initated on. He also runs into the purple zone after getting initated on.

(6.0.1) You must not abuse the boundaries of any marked zone on the map. Using the boundary to troll/taunt or temporarily gain protection is forbidden.

You are stood on the edge knowing that you cannot be shot, if the zone was not there you would have been dead long time before that so you are clearly abusing it. First thing you do aswell when you get out of the taru is run up towards me. I shoot a poseidon guy outside the compound first that is shooting at us then I turn around and see you still standing there clearly wanting to get involved so I shoot you too.

Also why is your mic muted in the video, you are clearly talking in it.

How come Jesse run's into a purple zone after getting very clearly initiated on? So he's abusing the zone boundaries very clearly.

Why didn't you ask to come liaison if you had an issue instead of just instantly reporting? Seems like it's more than just a report but fair.

You also fly away so you can't hear the further RP / initiating so idk why you've reported for 1.2

Finally, pretty short video, don't you need 3 minutes prior?

Yes, I made the mistake of running into the purple zone, this was after I got told to leave the compound.
I realised this mistake early on by running back towards the compound but ended up getting shot so I ran back again.
Shouldve ran out the gate towards pyrgos in hindsight.
This was a poor decision I made and thus will face the punishment that comes from it.

This would be my POV after we landed and got initiated on but I won't include that initiation as its already in kierons vid.
If so desired by all parties I can show 5m/full situation aswell.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Alright @Kieron Orion,

This isn't a good look on you mate. You submit a Report and then get called out for rule breaks so your video gets deleted or put on private?

I am sure you of all people will be well aware of what happens in these circumstances. 

Let me remind you. 

"Anyone creating false evidence, posting a revenge report, editing the evidence to make the accused look guilty, or knowingly providing false information on a report will end up getting banned themselves."

You've clearly removed your own video because it incriminates you.

You have 24 hours from this point to reupload an uncut version of events, just like the original video. 

@JesseIn the mean time, could you please upload your perspective of this entire situation. 

Thankyou. 

@Fluqi

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

There's the video, idk why the guys reporting then removing evidence bit sus, but enjoy.

Alright @Kieron Orion@Ji @Jesse

First and foremost, I'd like to thank @Jesse& @AlexBearfor providing footage required to allow me to actually pass judgement on this report based on fact and not what I've been told or what has been said. More so when Jesse is accused of breaking rules. This says alot. Thankyou. 

Incident:

Poseidon were made aware of a break-in at their compound and responded in a Taru flown by Kieron Orion with members Marty Atlas, Toca Triton, Kevin Triton, Joseph Triton & Jesse Orion as shown in Exhibit A. Kieron as the pilot of the Taru begins to land within the compound that is being attacked to be met with someone who is being hostile and threatening to kill members of Poseidon if they are to decamp within that Compound, whilst clearly presenting a threat and noticing that Jesse Orion jumps out of the helicopter, Kieron decides to go ahead and land inside of the Poseidon Headquarters which is a purple zone on our server and is covered under Purple Zone Specific Rules 5.4.1, 5.4.2, 5.4.3 & 5.4.4 as is clearly shown in Exhibit B. Members of Poseidon that were in the helicopter as it lands within the Purple Zone except for Kieron & Joseph pull out vehicles and begin to leave the Headquarters. 

Whilst all of this is happening and after clearly hearing a hostile "initiate" (I hate this bloody word) Jesse decides to run INTO the Purple Zone to then get shot and killed by Bulla [223]

Shortly after this happens, and whilst Kieron is running around within the Purple Zone after decamping from his helicopter, he is killed by Rocky Balboa [223]

Conclusion

Therefore after carefully considering evidence provided, comments made by both parties, actions taken to both highlight and hide evidence, players history from bans, notes, common knowledge etc. and after consulting with several members of the RPUK Staff Team I have come to the following conclusion; 

It is clear to me that neither side of this situation had any regard for server rules. In this situation Rebels had initiated on Poseidon OUTSIDE of the Purple zone and Poseidon decided to retreat into the purple zone utilising the boundary to try and gain protection. Whilst this is also the case, two wrongs don't make a right and it is also against server rules to attempt to kill anyone within the purple zones at any given time other than staged executions performed by Poseidon or during scheduled Poseidon Weekly Meetings. 

As long standing members of our community each and every single one of you should know the server rules and should know what to do if you see someone else break a server rule. 

As a direct result of the above and in line with the Fair Ban System actions will be taken on all involved under the following rule(s):

Name: Kieron Orion
RPUK ID: 51283
Rule: 6.0.1
Punishment: 48 Hour Ban

Name: Rocky Balboa
RPUK ID: 190898
Rule: 5.4.1
Punishment: 1 Week Ban

Name: Jesse Orion
RPUK ID: 126874
Punishment: 24 Hour Ban

Name: Bulla
RPUK ID: 190663
Rule: 5.4.1
Punishment: 48 Hour Ban

Name: Marty Atlas
RPUK ID: 59503
Punishment: Formal Warning

Name: Toca Triton
RPUK ID: 277975

Name: Kevin Triton
RPUK ID: 284075
Rule: 6.0.1

Name: Joseph Triton
RPUK ID: 272060

Kieron is receiving his ban because he was the pilot of the taru.
Jesse is receiving his ban because he off of his own back ran into the Purple Zone after an "initiation" had been made.
Bulla & Rocky Balboa are receiving their bans because they killed Poseidon in the Purple Zone.
Marty, Toca, Kevin & Joseph will be receiving Formal Warnings! because although they did also break rule 6.0.1 it wasn't of their doing since they were not the pilot.

On behalf of the RPUK Community I'd like to thank you for your efforts to uphold our Server Rules

-----------------------------------------------------

Report ACTIONED

-----------------------------------------------------

Thank you for playing on our Altis Life Server.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back