What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Changing Characters ingame

ZigZag

Hey all, I am new to GTA RP and was curious if there was a way to change characters whilst still in the server. 

I could not find a way and had to leave to change, resulting in me being placed in a queue at slot 50 and waiting hours to get back in.

Is there a faster way to change who you wish to play? I can't figure it out, I tried OOC but no luck.

pretty sure if you leave you get 5 minutes of prio, so just join back within 5 min and you should be good

You need to restart your client before rejoining
I know FiveM forces you to do that before you join, my question is not involving that. I was curious if you can change your in-game character within the game without having to leave the game then rejoin the game as FiveM can be touchy and crash on me

i know you can on some servers and this was suggested a good while back but was rejected i think cant quite remember

Simple answer: no.

Back