What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

How do I remove steam integration from another forums account? / Or delete it.

George R

It turns out that a year ago I ended up creating an account with steam integration, and now I don't know how to delete my other forums account, or remove it. 

image.png

You must get into your other account and remove the integration from there. Other than that there is no way (ig management can maybe remove it for you aswell?)

You must get into your other account and remove the integration from there. Other than that there is no way (ig management can maybe remove it for you aswell?)
I'm in it (this account) and ive tried going into settings and deleting my account or removing it but all I have is this:

image.png

Go into Overview (top one on the left) then click "Configure" on the Steam integration option and Sign out should be on the top left

1l.jpg

2l.jpg

Yeah, on that account (the one i made this thread on, I can't remove it) so i guess management will have to try.

Back