What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - joeatha - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeatha

Unban Appeal for joeatha 

In-game Name: Joe Atha

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198963247931

The date you got banned: 03/03/21

Member of the team that banned you: Dont know

Reason given for your ban: C1.12

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Because I said some awful things to the member of the community which was not right and should not have being said.

Why should we unban you ?: I got banned because I got annoyed and said some things that I shouldn't of said at another member of the community or anyone at all, which at the time of my first appeal I did not think the problems such words could cause someone because I was angry and immature. However now I have learnt and realised that such words and phrases are very awful things to say to especially a female member of the server and I'm sorry for that, the reason I'm writing another unban appeal is that i have now tried multiple other servers and realised i made a mistake getting banned from this one and feel like I have learnt my lesson not to say such things again.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I also would like to add if i had being told at any point that the girl i spoke to was uncomfortable i would of stopped but was only told this in my first appeal.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes
Did you read this before creating the appeal? If so why did you decide to bump your appeal? If not have you now read it?

i didn’t realise you could edit your appeal and i was reading though my appeal and realised that it was important you knew what i put, i had read the rules yes but i didn’t know another way of putting that extra sentence sorry.

Just because you are annoyed you think that gives the right to speak to people the way you did? Do you know your actions made that member of the community feel that uncomfortable that they left the server.

What happens the next time you get annoyed?

I did not know what I said caused her to leave the server until my first appeal if I had known this earlier or when it was happening I would of stopped immediately, I also wish I could say sorry as I regret what I said. I wasn't annoyed until I was banned and that's why my first appeal was so stupid and fuelled by anger, this will not happen again as I now understand the consequences of what that can cause and I deeply regret everything I said. If there is any chance you could get me in contact with the girl I would be more than happy to apologise for what I said.

Thanks joe.  

I would also like you to explain to me how, if you were to be in that situation again. How would you roleplay it different?

Well in the situation i was trying to get into prison to see a friend and they said i can’t so i should of just left it there but instead i came back with a friend who we said was a solicitor and sneaked in, but with the situation about what i said to the girl, once it was over and i was laid on the floor in handcuffs, i would of just kept my mouth shut and 100% wouldn’t say such awful things again, which i am honestly sorry for saying.

Well let's hope you have learnt from that ban. Anything like that again you won't receive another chance. 

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back