What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - Furphy - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furphy

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Unban Appeal for Furphy 

In-game Name: paul glasgow

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199129846431

The date you got banned: 03/29/21

Member of the team that banned you: didnt get a name

Reason given for your ban: G1.2 / G2.5

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i think i was banned for robbing a police officer

Why should we unban you ?: (G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM) - Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. “Put your hands up or I will shoot” and countdowns are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering violence.) - Mass RDM is a permanent ban.

(G2.5) Compliance - If someone complies with your demands you may not kill them, unless they were involved in an illegal transaction. (Sale of drugs/weapons/dirty cash)

mass RDM is permanent ban. i killed one police officer who didn't comply you can see in his own clip that he had more stuff on him plus when asked to get it out the car he said he never had anything

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @Furphy

It is clear that you haven't read the report against you that caused this ban. So for reference, here it is:

Please read it and continue your appeal from there.

As far as I can tell its because of bad roleplay for the reason on killing him he didn't comply with the demands plus I said my friends name so there for I had to kill him or he would just come and arrest us if I was to let him live he could have pulled out the mp5 that he obviously had and killed both of us and arrested us there and then 

The police officer in question did in-fact comply. I will quote the staff member that dealt with the report here:

Although in the videos provided, you can see that Fulton was in fact in possession of a SMG, up until Friday 26 March 2021, Firearms Officers within the LSPS were instructed to roleplay as if they stored their primary weapon in the back of their vehicle in a weapons locker because we felt that allowing Firearms Officers to just pull weapons "from their arses" was unfair and abit overpowered. This was imposed by LSPS Police Command in conjunction with others.

As a result, Fulton, in this case, did the correct thing HOWEVER, what could've happened here is that the robbers could've actually took him to the boot of his car, opened it up and actually ROLEPLAYED with him regarding getting him to open the weapons locker, which is now something that CAN and SHOULD be done. 

You can see the changelog that I am referring to HERE
Your time to argue to specifics of the report is long gone, you had that chance when the report was put up against you. 

I'm not arguing with you but i didn't know there was a report until I was banned if i did i would have pointed these things out 

Well, now looking at the report and the staff members views on it, do you see why you were banned and that the cop did nothing wrong? Explain it to me.

yes i shouldn't have killed the police officer after he complied with all that i asked at the start i killed him because i didn't want him to remember me which i now know is a bad roleplay reason to do so i could have also roleplayed robbing him better to get what he had on his person which would have made it a better roleplay experience for the both of us

Well now that you see what was wrong, and know what a pain in the back side going through the appeals is, I would hope that you wont do it again. If you choose to do so, then you know the results, you end up back here or worse, not welcome back at all. Simple as that. Don't do it again.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back