What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Bug where weed plants are stuck on 1/4 and say they don't need to be watered after 24 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

D_WoodyTV

Since I bought a new house in the new housing complex by the taxi rank my weed plants don't update to say they need watering, they're just stuck on 1/4 and say they don't need any water when it's been over 24 from when I first watered them. I've tried relogging, going outside and back into my house etc, nothing seems to work. I have video proof if needed too as it won't let me upload it because the file is too big.

Ive personally not had this issue but ive heard some have. Relogging and stuff wont affect a constant server side thing tho

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this still an issue? Are you aware of others having the same problem?

If you have video evidence could you please provide it.

Bug Ref #42

Thankyou for your report.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lost count of number of plants I’ve gone through since this post. Process is without issue in my view.

Excellent news! This has now been fixed by the development team and will be released in a future server update.
Thanks for doing your bit to help us keep the servers bug free!​

200.gif

Locked & Moved to Solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back