What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Cannot Retrieve Insurance Claimed Cars

Jason

Cannot retrieve vehicles via an insurance claim. Clicking the car offers no visual/UI feedback, money is not taken for the claim, car does not appear and remains in the list to claim again.

With the fact that there are no local cars to steal, and most of mine being in the insurance I'm pretty stuck to finding transport. 2 of these cars wouldn't be here as I was trying to store them before the 20:00 restart yesterday but due to desync nothing happened when I pressed E at my house; so had no choice but to abandon them. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Same issue after 1600 restart on the same vehicles. Other people seem to withdraw fine though, at least many cars appearing for others.

Edit - Same after the 16:30 restart. While here the car I arrived in disapeared on me too, so now I have 4 cars showing in impound, none of them will come out.

Wait - I've realised it... i'm hitting what is the title of the box lmao. Not the button below it.

Last edited by a moderator:
So if you take a vehicle out of the garage the vehicle will be classed as out, if the vehicle is impounded the vehicle will be found at the impound lot and you will receive a message informing you of the vehicle being impounded. While your vehicle is out if the vehicle becomes destroyed you will not be able to get the vehicle back until restart as the "vehicle is being recovered (Repaired etc)". After a restart if you make your way to the impound lot you will find yourself the option of claiming via insurance. If your vehicle is stolen you will need to report it to the police to alert them if they see it they can recover it.

Any other issues please let me know. 

Thanks Archie.

This is down to me not reading the UI properly, thinking the button with the cost is the one I click - not reading the other option as the one to actually get it back. Big facepalm moment there. I guess you could mark this 'solved' 🙂

Last edited by a moderator:
Back