What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - 8 (glazed or frankie) - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bandz

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Kane Brooks aka bandz

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: 8 (glazed or frankie)

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 04/01/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 18

What best describes this incident ?: RDM and not valuing his life and not engaging in combat after 10mins

Please (in detail) describe the incident: The whole reason this started was because he decided to kill me after the storm and I'm coming back for revenge as i survived and got help from a medic in hospital. Let the rest play out: We were just gonna go up to him and have a chat, yes we did try to call him a few times earlier but that was to have a chat, one of our guy did say he was gonna kill him but that wasn't the initial plan really we just threatened him, all we wanted to do was have a chat with him and ziptie him to the port, we wanted his gun and normal stuff and an apology, it was never going down to killing each other, so we found out where he is, we got to lower legion, tried to catch him with 4 of our cars and this guy decided to not even value his life and pull out a gun and shoot at us, I mean it is a clear disadvantage there, 4 cars coming up all with armed people and you just flick at someone and start shooting without saying a word, person didn't comply or did anything, he was already ready to shoot at us, one thing I wanna add up here is that nobody can know who you are at this time of the night, he just showed up and decided to shoot, after he was killed he was saved by medics and one of our guy got to upper legion as he wanted frankie or id 8 to be searched and the officer said if that guy consent's to search then frankie will be searched, frankie had killed one more guy who was just stationary in the car doing nothing, he killed me, one guy of our gang who was just in his head during that situation and then after he was revived he shot one more gang member within 10 minutes of him being revived, it was somewhere between 6-10 minutes, don't have evidence for that but the police officers around there can agree to it, I tried contacting the officers to send me the footage if they have and sadly it was not with them, the guy who was shot at didn't had it recorded too but I am pretty sure he shot down the guy within 10 minutes of being revived and he said " It was justified because he was feeling threatened as we were roaming around that area" The reason for roaming around that area was that one of our guy was going to be searched and the guy who was going to be searched was shot down by frankie himself there, I once again will say that I don't have evidence to support that claim but if you guys can find out then it would be appreciated, the time between him being revived and then him shooting, after that he broke character by saying online something something there, can't remember well and before few minutes he said something as RP on twitter, a lot of people noticed that thing, I.E bernie who said romeo papa for that, this person has brought in a lot of out of character stuff in here and a lot of in character stuff out of game.
Final addition is that I am called bandz by people in-game so the guy who was saying get bandz get bandz was certainly not saying get banned get banned he was saying get bandz as I was injured.
https://streamable.com/c0cokp
https://streamable.com/cvqxtl

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://streamable.com/c0cokp
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me start off by saying this clip - https://streamable.com/cvqxtl has been clipped to be perfectly out of context. Maybe 'Bandz' would like to show the full clip where he points his gun at my head, threatens my life and then lowers his gun/aim on me giving me a chance to get the drop on him. This clip looks like RDM but it is BS as he has clipped it to the very second he lowered his gun. (Please show full clip).

Some context surrounding this clip - https://streamable.com/c0cokp. This incident has been bubbling for a few hours. Bandz, his friends as well as Merryweather were @ing me on twitter telling me they were going to murder me / kill me when they catch me. I was getting text messages and phone calls aswell with similar messages. Basically these guys were out to kill me. They had threatened my life and i was walking around waiting for them to strike. He claims this is RDM however i have confirmed this with multiple staff on TS that this is not RDM. This was not random, this was me opening fire on the guys that had been threatening to murder me for 2 hours straight. And he tries to say it was dark and whatever, i paused for a second and saw 'Bandz' the main protaganist in this situation in the right hand side of the car, notice how he gets shot first because i recognised it was him. As you can see in the clip i also get shot. I was not fatally injured as paramedics were able to revive me at the scene. The convoy of cars were still swarming the area. As far as i am concerned they did what they came to do, gun me down. They suffered a few casualties but they should have left the scene as there was police everywhere and it would be insane for them to hang around after just murdering someone. Instead they hung around. I got dealt with by the paramedics and about 10 or so minutes later these same guys were still on the scene. As NLR does not apply due to the fact i was revived i saw no reason why i couldnt open fire again. I had my wounds patched up and knew police were on the scene but i wanted to send a message so i decided to open fire on one of 'Bandz's boys. He is claiming this is breaking the 10 minute rule but they stayed on the scene and it was all an on going roleplay. I guned the guy down then held my hands up and let the officers arrest me. I stood my ground which is what i said i was going to do on Twitter. I was patched up by the NHS staff member and used what little energy i had left in me to gun down the last of Bandz's men, i used all my remaining bullets and dumped the whole clip into him to further send a message. 

I want to add this whole situation has arrisen due to me buying the imported car that 'Bandz' wanted. He has broken NLR called me a retard on discord even though i tried to sort this issue out on Teamspeak. I want to get on with roleplaying and this guy has been following me around for 2 days and repeatedly trying to roleplay the same situation over and over again. A couple days ago he told me he was looking for me for buying his car. I accepted my fate and knew he was out looking for me. He ended up shooting me in the head and killing me as i was not revived. Since then i have started a new life and he keeps coming up to me and expecting me to roleplay old situations from memories that i know longer have. I have tried to get across to him that he is breaking NLR without explicitly saying it to him but he refuses to grasp the concept and wants to keep killing me over and over again for the car situtation. (https://streamable.com/cvqxtl) clip has been cropped. The start of the video that he cropped shows him coming up to me hours after murdering me the first time for the car situation and trying start the whole conversation all over again. In the clip that he has cropped i express the fact that i dont know who he is (NLR) and why hes pointing a gun at me. Knowing i was armed myself when he lowered his weapon i decided to open fire to save my own life as i no longer was fearing mine as he lowered his gun. I know this is shit RP but this guy just keeps following me around and forcing these shit interactions out of me and then has the audacity to try and get me banned for it. You can glitter a piece of shit but its still a piece of shit and thats exactly what this RP is. Me trying to glitter a piece of shit. 

Can u close this ticket as myself and Glazed have resolved it in discord and are willing to move on with ourselves in and out the server? Thanks

Yes we have spoken in Discord and agreed to put this whole situation to bed and i am happy we have been able to resolve it.

Glad you have sorted it.

Report rejected (Player resolved)

Please try to speak before bringing it too the forums. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back