What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Sebastian - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

CC

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Christian Coma

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Sebastian

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 04/02/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 130

What best describes this incident ?: Hostage logged off

Please (in detail) describe the incident: So i was taking a guy hostage with 2 of my buddies to rob him, my car was locked and he logged out to not get robbed

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://medal.tv/clips/48253340/d1337uljfCpU
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): No

@C_ComaDo you happen to have a video including his session id?

How have you identified this player as "sebastian" We are going to need proof of his ID before we can move forward with this. 

We need his ID or video where he says his name

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to intrude but I beleive me and others had an issue with "Sebastian" in game today... He shot at one of us triads so went to look for him in numbers... Which basically resulted in us killing Sebastian and Sebastian ranting an calling us faggots... We tried to ignore the whole thing an shot him in the head thus expressing he can't talk he has a few bullet holes in his head to defuse the situation he then proceeded to tell us he was going to kill us after the storm although he an his car was water dumped.... I beleive I may have this clipped if not another member of triads will... If I do ill upload tommorow 

Unfortunately my clip didn't save...  There's always next time... He will do it again :) 

Since you cannot provide the evidence of the rulebreakers id or anymore video as requested your report is rejected. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back