What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Fishing Business Unable to purchase stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colin Forester

With my fishing business i can order fishing bait, turtle bait and fishing rods from mr whites warehouse which i need to allow people to fish. Currently it stocks 1000 fish and turtle bait and 200 fishing rods at a time.

I was informed that the way the warehouses work is that they restock after each restart. For the past 4 restarts this has not been the case. My business is completely dry and unable to function. Im not sure if the restocks on the warehouses are working properly at the moment and might need to be looked into by Devs.

with the warehouse restocks as well i can only order 200 rods per restart which is vastly fewer than needed. this means when i can stock between the 8pm restart and the 8am restart there will only be 200 rods for a 12 hour period which all will sell in the first hour.

If this can be looked into it would be much appreciated. 

Hi Colin. 

As I understand it, the flow of goods through Mr White's warehouse is controlled by Mr White himself. He buys from the "server" per say each week and then adds available stock to his warehouse manually. 
Perhaps this is a roleplay conversation that needs to be had. 

Are you also able to acquire bait/fishing stocks from the regular warehouse? 

Hi Colin. 

As I understand it, the flow of goods through Mr White's warehouse is controlled by Mr White himself. He buys from the "server" per say each week and then adds available stock to his warehouse manually. 
Perhaps this is a roleplay conversation that needs to be had. 

Are you also able to acquire bait/fishing stocks from the regular warehouse? 
I speak to mr white on a daily basis and order all of his stock as and when it is available,

we have been fortunate to get a good amount of stock recently but there seems to be no "set in stone system in place".

We can order fishing supplies from the general warehouse but they are few and far between as well as they are completely random as to when they appear.

If I knew for example they restock (x) amount of materials once a day after the 4pm restart i would know where i stand with supply, but at the moment it is all in the air and bases around unknown values. or that per storm it restocks but just at a low quantity like 250 or so, this way when it runs out it forces people to do other jobs for balancing but i also know more will be in at next storm. 

currently when it all runs out and people ask when more is going to be in stock i have to tell them i don't know, it could be an hour or it could be a week which makes it hard for business.

I know this is a new complex system and that it will take time to get right.

cheers for the help.

Excellent news! This has now been fixed by the development team and will be released in a future server update.
Thanks for doing your bit to help us keep the servers bug free!​

200.gif

Locked & Moved to Solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back