What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Leon Kennedy, Ron Diesel - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aethon

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Aethon

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Leon Kennedy, Ron Diesel

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 04/02/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 1430

What best describes this incident ?: RDM/FailRP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I'm in my qilin in agios when two cop cars pull up behind me with sirens on. Nobody gets out so I drive away offroad until I crash into a rock a few minutes later. Leon Kennedy gets out and initiates on my vehicle but I keep driving and no shots are fired. Eventually I crash again and roll over so I decamp while Leon is still in his car. I warn him not to get out of the vehicle with a gun out and without saying a word he tries to shoot me, but his gun is on single and I kill him. The only words spoken by Leon the entire situation were 'stop driving off or you will be disabled' with no threat to my life or any real high quality roleplay.
I then notice Leon has a valuable beret and revive and kidnap him to yoink it - however, as soon as I start driving Ron Diesel sprays the qilin and hits Leon multiple times, killing him and destroying the beret.

I had a fairly lengthy liason with both but Leon was adamant that enough roleplay had been provided to shoot, and both refused to comp me in any way. Was considering not reporting but the amount of times police have disregarded the lives of their own hostages is ridiculous and hopefully there can be some clarity on whether this is allowed.

Initiation and shooting:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I am just going to leave this upto the admins to be honest. You literally threaten to "blow my fucking head off" if i get out the vehicle with a weapon thus threatening my life so I am not just gonna let you shoot me for doing what you said not to as i was already out before you finished so I took the decision to defend myself and shoot you, But sadly I am silly and was on single fire.

I simply responded to the situation after a police officer had initiated the gunfight. While i did shoot, and miss (horribly), i made the decision that i was confident enough to shoot at the quillin with you and sir. Kennedy in it. I simply arrived on the hill right after you revived him (Which is still an active situation) and i was about 1km away when shots were fired. So i was simply responding to this as a regular gunfight and i did not know how any part of the initiation was.

However, he did mention in the first video to stop the vehicle or YOU will be disabled, and even though the first words spoken are initiation. You are wanted for several robberies and murders, and you driving away like that wouldnt really allow us to roleplay with you, would it?

I do believe that leon Kennedy is in the right here though. I have seen this before with steve, and he got a staff opinion on it and that staff member said that it was ok what steve did. 

You keep asking us for 3 mil comp for the command beret. But do you have any proof that it is actually 3 mil? You are literally putting this report up to try and extort us for 3 mil to go into your pockets for an item that flows in value and does not have a set price

I am just going to leave this upto the admins to be honest. You literally threaten to "blow my fucking head off" if i get out the vehicle with a weapon thus threatening my life so I am not just gonna let you shoot me for doing what you said not to as i was already out before you finished so I took the decision to defend myself and shoot you, But sadly I am silly and was on single fire.
If you want to shoot first, you have to ensure you have provided high quality roleplay before. You had not provided high quality roleplay.

I simply responded to the situation after a police officer had initiated the gunfight. While i did shoot, and miss (horribly), i made the decision that i was confident enough to shoot at the quillin with you and sir. Kennedy in it. I simply arrived on the hill right after you revived him (Which is still an active situation) and i was about 1km away when shots were fired. So i was simply responding to this as a regular gunfight and i did not know how any part of the initiation was.
As a rebel, if my friend makes a bad initiation and I shoot someone, I can be banned for RDM. You are responsible for the bullets you shoot.

However, he did mention in the first video to stop the vehicle or YOU will be disabled, and even though the first words spoken are initiation. You are wanted for several robberies and murders, and you driving away like that wouldnt really allow us to roleplay with you, would it?
If roleplay was what you wanted why did Leon shoot after saying just one quick phrase?

20 minutes ago, The Bearish Crusader said:

I do believe that leon Kennedy is in the right here though. I have seen this before with steve, and he got a staff opinion on it and that staff member said that it was ok what steve did. 

Just because its value isn't hardcoded does not mean it doesn't have a value. 3 mill is what I would have made from it if I'd taken it to the auction house so that's what I'm requesting in comp. The offer's still on the table but I would like a staff opinion anyway for future reference.

If roleplay was what you wanted why did Leon shoot after saying just one quick phrase?
If roleplay is what is wanted then why were your first words an initiation

Just because its value isn't hardcoded does not mean it doesn't have a value. 3 mill is what I would have made from it if I'd taken it to the auction house so that's what I'm requesting in comp. The offer's still on the table but I would like a staff opinion anyway for future reference.
I am asking for solid proof that that beret would be worth 3 mil. 

I am asking for solid proof that that beret would be worth 3 mil. 
There is no solid proof because anyone can make up a number, but ask anyone who's been a rebel for a long time and they'll tell you 3 mill is normal for a command beret, same as 2-5m is normal for a zafir and 300-500k is normal for a 7.62 suppressor. Not gonna argue over this, you either think you've done something wrong or you don't at the end of the day.

Okay, there is several things here that I really don't like.
First off, if that first interaction was "Stop or YOU will be disabled" and not "Stop or your VEHICLE will be disabled" then I am sorry, that is hands up or get shot, and that is a no go. That is literally in the same vane as "Hands up or die", and that is straight up a ban, if Leon Kennedy had ACTED on it. I can however see the roleplay reason on the cops side, you were warning him about leaving his vehicle, and he would be killed. In the video it is very obvious the cop was already out when this threat was said, so he could either go "Oh sorry, let me get back in" and probably get shot, or hope for the best. 

Next thing, cops and in general everyone who shoots at a vehicle with a hostage inside of it, is just poor. If you get the shot for a one tap saving of the hostage, go for it, but spraying down the vehicle killing your own cop? That is horrible, and either means that person should (in RP) be removed from the cops for not valuing the lives of fellow officers, or is metagaming the fact of the person being able to be revived. But even then, the cop literally DIED, from fellow officers shooting him down.

I strongly recommend sending these videos over to the Police Complaint Commission (https://www.roleplay.co.uk/forum/66-police-complaints-commission/) and let them deal with the shooting of the cop in a in RP setting.

No bans will be given in the situation.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back