What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - David Mason Lance Chaston - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

C R I M Z O N

Helping Lewis the Hobo look for his vulcan pass
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: C R I M Z O N

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: David Mason Lance Chaston

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 04/03/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 1630

What best describes this incident ?: RDM, low quality rp

Please (in detail) describe the incident: i was waiting for my nlr to go back to redzones when 2 people rolled up on me, 1 ended up vdming my quiling and then decided to knock me out and then start shooting me

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://medal.tv/clips/48405480/d13378S0Vahg
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

@CrimzonUKHave you got a longer video on this one? Need a bit more than 1min and 14 seconds before the situation in order to process this accurately. 3-5 minutes should do the trick if you have it

theres 2 mins there, i can only get 2 minutes, does that not prove blatent rule breaks though? to me it does

Unfortunately there is nothing to indicate that you was not actively involved in any form of combat with the reported party. I can agree that what is shown in the video does not appear to be up to scratch however under the circumstances that you and the group in question were already involved in a gunfight, of course this would mean that the party in question would not be required to initiate RP before pulling the trigger. This is why I have requested a longer video, in order to be 100% certain that this is not the case. I am not implying that you are lying about this situation, however I will not and can not issue any sanctions or punishments to players when I do not know the full context of the situation. The report will be declined due to a lack of evidence.

Thank you for your report

Sorry for any inconvenience caused

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back