What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - Lance Chaston - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

George R

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: PAR. George R

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Lance Chaston

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 04/03/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 1940

What best describes this incident ?: Overall misunderstanding of many rules.

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Not quite sure where to start my student was helping the three people up, all seemed normal and then directly after being picked up by the student he drew his gun and ran around and began shooting at the officers inside of the Hospital green zone, furthermore after being tased he swiftly disconnected from the server , I feel as though the video speaks for itself.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://youtu.be/tXph9kt0BRU
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello @George R,

This player has already been banned for this exact situation, and cannot be banned twice for the same thing! Thus I will be declining this report.

Thank you for your report

Sorry for any inconveniance caused

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back