What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Drugs prices did not increase

JDM-4

Recent change on the development changelog shows this: 

However, I have tried 3 batches of '100 bagged weed' and nothing has changed, the money you get is still the exact same, but I have noticed a lot of NPC's rejecting your offer on the weed, so I don't know if something was changed in the script but the amount of rejections you get in a row is a joke. Hoping this gets looked at soon, drugs really do need a boost as it makes half as much as fishing in the same time frame imo. 

Recent change on the development changelog shows this: 

However, I have tried 3 batches of '100 bagged weed' and nothing has changed, the money you get is still the exact same, but I have noticed a lot of NPC's rejecting your offer on the weed, so I don't know if something was changed in the script but the amount of rejections you get in a row is a joke. Hoping this gets looked at soon, drugs really do need a boost as it makes half as much as fishing in the same time frame imo. 
Not weed - other drugs

Back