What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - William Antrim - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bailey Davis

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Bailey Davis

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: William Antrim

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 04/04/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 1417

What best describes this incident ?: (G1.5) Powergaming

Please (in detail) describe the incident: We had a roleplay situation where someone was selling us a carbine rifle, we was going to wait for him to get it out and then we would rob him for it. As he got it out he said he was going to put it into the car boot so as I saw him go into the car boot I ran over with my gun and was telling him to put it in the car. He then runs towards his house and I have my gun pointed at him telling him to not go in the house but he still goes into his house as I kill him.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://youtu.be/YvXMkeDFOhI
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Didnt hear a word you said, didnt even see you. The other guy was saying he wasnt handing over the cash so i went inside the house to leave the weapon where it was and cancel the sale. Nothing more happened than that. It was completely obvious that you were trying to rob me by the fact that 5 of you turned up with balaclavas on. I just wanted the money up front but your mate wasnt having any of it so I was just going to leave it at that. Ill sell the rifle to someone else. That was the entire reason why I told you all to meet at the location there. Because I had an idea you were stupid enough to try and rob me. It turned out I was correct. 

By the way youve got the wrong char name. 

Nothing more to be said. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Didnt hear a word you said, didnt even see you
it is quite clear in the video that you knew I was there as you started running to the front door to get into your house and avoid being robbed even though you had a gun pointed at you. So even if you could not hear me you was well aware what was happening.

By the way youve got the wrong char name. 
I am not sure what your character name is but someone told my this is your profile 

Didnt hear a word you said, didnt even see you. The other guy was saying he wasnt handing over the cash so i went inside the house to leave the weapon where it was and cancel the sale. Nothing more happened than that. It was completely obvious that you were trying to rob me by the fact that 5 of you turned up with balaclavas on. I just wanted the money up front but your mate wasnt having any of it so I was just going to leave it at that. Ill sell the rifle to someone else. That was the entire reason why I told you all to meet at the location there. Because I had an idea you were stupid enough to try and rob me. It turned out I was correct. 
I understand your pov but this still does not explain to me why you:

1. go into your house to avoid being robbed         2. enter your house after being shot in the head

Its not clear at all. All I know is you and your mates did a terrible job of staging a robbery and I got bored of the guy not wanting to give the money up front so I took the item back indoors. That's all that happened.

Its convenient that you don't mention how you turned up at the hospital after shooting me and trying to force your way into the room I was in before the medics turfed you out. 

At the end of the day you need to do a better job of robbing people. You just got outsmarted thats all. Nothing more to see here but thank you for the rp. 

Its convenient that you don't mention how you turned up at the hospital after shooting me and trying to force your way into the room I was in before the medics turfed you out. 
we did not "force" are way in and when asked to leave the room we did so, but its also convenient that you did not mention you logging off on the hospital bed and not logging back on 😕

You just got outsmarted thats all.
not sure how smart i am but last time i checked its hard to enter a house when dead

No life rule.... I was done with my rp. It had come to an end. I went about my day. Nothing more to be said. This is just sour grapes. 

No life rule.... I was done with my rp. It had come to an end. I went about my day. Nothing more to be said. This is just sour grapes. 
this is not explaining how you entered a house as dead and why you logged off in the hospital after being helped by medics

Last edited by a moderator:
When you are shot you forget all that happened before it. You dont carry the memory across to the new life therefore I wasn't involved in an active rp scenario as the medics attending had left the room and my character was recuperating. 

Seemed like a perfectly normal time to log off to me. Mostly because it's my decision and I don't really care about your terrible attempt at robbing me. Get over it now please and just let it go. Every reply just seems even more like sour grapes. 

When you are shot you forget all that happened before it. You dont carry the memory across to the new life therefore I wasn't involved in an active rp scenario as the medics attending had left the room and my character was recuperating. 

Seemed like a perfectly normal time to log off to me. Mostly because it's my decision and I don't really care about your terrible attempt at robbing me. Get over it now please and just let it go. Every reply just seems even more like sour grapes. 
The hospital situation aside I am reporting you for power gaming as you entered the house after being shot in the head so that we could not get your body therefor you are forcefully winning the situation as you entered the house knowing that we cant do anything about it. So please explain that

I'm guessing it's a connection thing. I entered the house as you were shooting. I've no idea. Nor do I care much. NHS came to help and my rp concluded. Nothing more to say. The rest is sour grapes. Boohoo we couldn't rob you so we are reporting you. Dry your eyes mate. 

I'm guessing it's a connection thing. I entered the house as you were shooting. I've no idea. Nor do I care much. NHS came to help and my rp concluded. Nothing more to say. The rest is sour grapes. Boohoo we couldn't rob you so we are reporting you. Dry your eyes mate. 
I was not asking for a toxic response, if you was clearly dead and somehow in your house when shot outside it is hardly realistic and you would have been right next to the door anyway so the least you could have done was leave the house so that we could carry on with the rp situation as you know you was not supposed to be in your house dead but instead you decided to stay in the house hence the reason for the report as you are forcefully winning a situation.

Hi, I was a part of this situation and seeing how these two were arguing I just wanted to add an unbiased opinion to this situation. Now in the clip you can see that bailey pulls a gun out and aims the gun towards him, in the clip you can’t hear him, and I know that makes it harder to see the situation but he has a gun at his head and shoot him in the head as he gets too the door, he obviously knows that he’s been shot because you get a timer and he still carry’s on to enter his house, which is obviously power gaming because that’s a situation that he can’t lose. After this we left the scene but watched NHS take him to hospital we slowly trailed and followed them through the doors and into the private room. We were asked to leave the room and stay outside which we did. He knew there was 4 people outside the room waiting and we only wanted to speak as we can't do anything in the hospital, as we walked back into the room after NHS left the man seems to of quit out of the game during an active situation as he knows were outside waiting. 

Afternoon,

Interesting situation, this one.

As he got it out he said he was going to put it into the car boot so as I saw him go into the car boot I ran over with my gun and was telling him to put it in the car.
This isn't exactly true is it, you didn't say anything until 1:48 when William begins to run towards his house - you then shoot him within a second and a half but that's presumably because you don't want him to barricade himself in the house, which is the entire premise of the report so I guess we'll come back to that later if it becomes relevant.

I think the margin between him being shot and entering the house is far too little to pass judgement. It's entirely possible that he began entering the house beforehand and was shot whilst being placed into the "house instance", it's also equally as possible that he had the menu up the second he was shot and decided to go in anyway. Impossible to tell given the speed at which it happened so I guess we have to leave that part of the situation as is and move onto prior events.

Didnt hear a word you said, didnt even see you.
You did, though. You were having a chat outside your house for at least 1 minute 44 seconds (the length of the video before our robber approached you). Then, by entire coincidence, you suddenly decide to run into the house upon seeing a bloke with a gun in his hand, standing half a meter behind you? I think not. This report is based around your decision  to run into that house despite being given demands by an armed individuals associate, whilst said armed man is standing close enough you can feel his breath on your neck. Explain to me your thought process here, specifically between seeing the armed man and running into the house. A clip of the situation from your perspective would be ideal. 

Finally, without additional footage of the "combat logging" - nothing can be done that. Please provide some footage of this or else it will have to be dismissed from the report.

Finally, without additional footage of the "combat logging" - nothing can be done that. Please provide some footage of this or else it will have to be dismissed from the report.
I do not have any footage of the combat logging

There isnt any combat logging. I dont have any videos sorry. I have just told you from my perspective what i heard and saw and why i reacted. Im afraid all ive got is my integrity and i stand on it. All i can tell you is i was talking to the guy who i was dealing with and he said put the gun in the vehicle and then ill pay you, i said no thanks ill take it back inside and proceeded to do this. I never heard anything about guns until the instant i heard a crack of a gunshot and zoned into the house on the floor. At that point i waited for nhs, got revived, had some medical rp and logged off. 

I caught a glimpse of a second person as i turned to go into the building but didnt see a weapon or hear anything which would make me obey any commands and i remember saying to the guy trying to buy the gun i was returning it inside the house. so i continued with my original action. This is how i saw it and this is why i did what i did because i had a hunch they were dodgy and they had begun wasting my  time at this point so i was looking to conclude the whole scenario. nothing more to tell you than that. 

Sorry for the delay on this one. Lets get too it, there are a lot of accusations being thrown around here with this situation and what has happened after it. However, we can only go on the evidence and the facts that we see. Now, whilst your video has no sound (which is very frustrating from our point of view trying to deal with these things, please resolve that) i believe it is enough to act on in this occasion.

So we see a set up robbery regardless of if it was obvious or not @William Antrimyou still continued to roleplay in a very calm way with the first guy you are talking to by the car. Then at about 1:45 you are talking too the first guy normally then its almost as if the other guy (one one recording/reporting) shocks you and you bolt for the door.

Now you can play this off as very poor timing however i do believe that it was your full intent to run into that house after realising you were in the shit, as such. The issue of you pressing enter house then being killed and still TPing into the house i can completely get on board with. However, i also fully believe the second guy startled you, you ran for safety into your house and regardless of the shooting you end up in the house.

(G1.5) Powergaming - Forcing a scenario where no matter the roleplay of the other party you will win. Example: Roleplaying superpowers, roleplaying fatal injuries when they were only minor to avoid roleplaying with the emergency services, sealing buildings with cars to prevent entrance of other players, using knowledge of the rules within roleplay..
This directly breaks the powergaming rule as stated in bold. In that scenario you tried to run into the house and there would have been nothing either side could do. That essentially ends all roleplay between both parties and only you win that situation.

For this reason you will be receiving a 1 Day ban following the fair ban system for rule G1.5.

Moving onto you Bailey, whilst your video has no sound its hard to tell what (if anything) was said. Now we all know what was happening however you need to make sure that you always provide high quality roleplay. Shooting someone within 2 seconds of talking is not ideal in any case however we obviously are going to be overlooking that on this occasion because i also see what William was trying to do. 

Thankyou for the report @Bailey Davis

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back