What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - SGT Spartan - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pest

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Pest

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: SGT Spartan

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 04/04/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 1840

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: i was doing some opium runs and after chilling and talking to Poseidon at the opium field collecting the product i left and as i drive past the poseidon base 2 cop cars slam past me and tell me to get out (as seen in the video) after complying with the police they restrain me and throw me in their car while also taking my HEMMT Box, also they didnt really say anything other then they suspect me of having drugs, but if its just a suspicion why didnt they ask to search me and my truck....they just threw me in the car and took my shit, then poseidon arrived and took out the driver of the car i was in, notice that the poseidon were smart enough to not shoot me and had some sort of trigger discipline, after they killed the driver they took the car i was in and followed the HEMMT BOX truck, the officer got out of the truck and started spraying at the car i was in, as i suspected the officer wouldnt have any sort of trigger discipline and he would treat the situation like a KOTH server and kills me, he continues spraying me down (im literally tied up in a car where i cant move so) and executes me, after this happened he gave me 300K as a sort of compensation, but i still had to go redo my inventory and he also caused me the loss of 1.5mil from that truck, so i was very pissed off and am making this report, i wouldnt be as mad and probably wouldnt have made this report if they considered having at least the slightest bit of good RP.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://youtu.be/X-WLL2hnMfY
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

i was doing some opium runs and after chilling and talking to Poseidon at the opium field collecting the product i left and as i drive past the poseidon base 2 cop cars slam past me and tell me to get out (as seen in the video) after complying with the police they restrain me and throw me in their car while also taking my HEMMT Box, also they didnt really say anything other then they suspect me of having drugs, but if its just a suspicion why didnt they ask to search me and my truck....
just a quick heads up we had eyes on you the minute you were on the island were you are doing drugs. since me and 5 others were lurking underwater and on the sea as part of an mpu patrol. we also have like 3 darters(drones) in the air watching you and almost the entirety of pyrgros. since we were underwater we couldnt chase you when you drove away but spartan and an other patrol were close by so we asked them for help. other then that the way they rp´ed to arrest you is out of my hands but we did caught you doing drugs red handed. also dont ask me for recording of the whole ordeal since you didnt msg me that you had a problem i didnt save the video of me watching you do drugs i hope you understand that. 

also if you feel we didnt follow the law put up ppc in the police section of the forums and get that stuff sorted there.  

that will be all from me

@Sirdaanslot I understand that and thank you for giving more context on the operation that was happening at the time, i wasn't really mad that the operation was happening but more of how it happened, felt like it was a speed run world record on how fast they could take and impound my truck and just was kinda bad RP it felt like.

also @Malfangif you couldnt post a link to a music video which has no use to the thread i would appreciate that, and yes i saw it before you edited it 🙂

@Sirdaanslot I understand that and thank you for giving more context on the operation that was happening at the time, i wasn't really mad that the operation was happening but more of how it happened, felt like it was a speed run world record on how fast they could take and impound my truck and just was kinda bad RP it felt like.

also @Malfangif you couldnt post a link to a music video which has no use to the thread i would appreciate that, and yes i saw it before you edited it 🙂
no worries always happy to help

Okay, 

I'm going to try and explain the situation the best that I can.

Me and Hive were patrolling Poseidon lands to see if MPU needed any help at the known drug location on the island by Pyrgos Hospital. We then saw you leaving the island in your hemtt and tried to pull you over for doing an illegal drug run. We then initiated on your vehicle and then you to get you into restraints, then in the distance I see a Poseidon Taru heading straight towards us so me and Hive kinda of panic a little as we were expecting the taru to land and decamp on us which it did. Hive put you in one of the sporties that we arrived in and I took your hemtt that we believed to be full of drugs at the time and we tried to rush out of there before things kicked off with Poseidon. Poseidon then decamp from the Taru, initiate on Hive to disable the sporty and unfortunately rip him straight out of the vehicle hitting you in the process.

Now it has become a gunfight between Police and Poseidon and I'm being chased and shot at while fleeing in the hemtt, while your in restraints in one of the two sporties in Poseidons custody. Poseidon then chase me in one of the two sporties that me and Hive arrived in, I then decamp and spray the vehicle killing the people in the vehicle, not knowing if it was the sporty that you were placed in. You were just caught in the crossfire, and for the execution, that was just a server bug.

If I'm being honest I don't actually know why you are reporting me. Shortly after you had been executed due the a server bug, I messaged you offering comp for the gearset you had on you since I felt bad that you died to a bug and was okay with sending you what ever comp you needed. You then replied with ''its fine it happens'' and saying your gearset was around 300k, showing that you seemed to be okay and understanding about the situation. I then sent you another message mentioning that I would wire transfer you some money once I got the chance, which I did after the gunfight was over and I managed to safely return to NPAS wire transferring you 320K I believe it was. Also the last message you sent to me which was during the gunfight with Poseidon you said ''all good man, cheers'', showing again that you seemed to be understanding of the fact you died to a server bug and happy with the compensation I said I was going to send you pretty much resolving the situation.

This is why I'm confused that you decided to report me, you never tried to resolve the situation with me which you stated you've done in this report. I never received any TS messages from you  or any other ingame messages from you that I'm aware of.

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes
I'd also like to mention the fact that in your video you proceed to send an ingame text message to Poseidon while having your hands up and being in placed in restraints, which I'm positive you can't do and is kind of fail rp/exploiting.

Below is a 6 minute video of my POV of the situation.

The first 3 minutes showing a clip of the initiation on him and him getting killed in crossfire and executed due to a server bug.

The remaining 3 minutes is a clip of the ingame text messages we sent to each other showing that the situation seemed to have been resolved as he was happy with the fact I was going to send him comp for his gear, which I did.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hello, 

I'm a little confused, From what's been said it shows that you had resolved the situation through text and even gave an amount of compensation which you want for your losses which spartan paid. So after that its been resolved what's made you then report?

"it's fine it happens, was like 300k or something" 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello and apologies for the delay.

From the video provided it is apparent that this was not an intentional execution but instead was a game bug. Also after checking up on some things I can see that you were in-fact issued compensation by Spartan for this situation. Please ensure to disclose this information in future reference as it is relevant to the processing of the report. 

I will be declining this report as a result of the aforementioned 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back