What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Charater always spawn in the Bug room (underground by benefactor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TikTak

Investor
Investor
My charater (Chris Conway) Char ID: 818 has the last cupule of days ALWAYS spawned in the bug room underground near Benefactor. 
Its kinda ruining when i am forced to commit crime due to this bug. 

My charater (Chris Conway) Char ID: 818 has the last cupule of days ALWAYS spawned in the bug room underground near Benefactor. 
Its kinda ruining when i am forced to commit crime due to this bug. 
Bug room ? do you have a photo where?

sgeuJ96.jpg

hnwyiD2.png

Assigned issue number #34

Thanks for reporting

So not sure this is happening to everyone but i am always spawning underground with the one weed plant and the red circle which then brings me back into the middle of the city. This is happening no matter where i log off and im always closing the game properly as well so im not sure what is happening.

Negative, doesn't happen often for me at all, I usually disconnect in menu

Negative, doesn't happen often for me at all, I usually disconnect in menu
its strange ive tried disconecting 3 different ways, exit to fivem menu, exit to windows and alt f4 and im always spawning underground when i log back in even if i leave it  a few hours

Is this still an issue on your and if yes could you tell us how you disconnect is it true the menu or by pressing alt+F4

Is this still an issue on your and if yes could you tell us how you disconnect is it true the menu or by pressing alt+F4
Its not as frequant as it was. It was happening every time i quit and came back but now it just happens that odd time you log in. I was quitting through the pause menu i want doing alt f4

Thank you for your help in alerting us to this bug, now that all of the required information has been gathered, it's been logged with the development team who will look to fix this. ​

200.gif

Thread locked, awaiting development team response

Excellent news! This has now been fixed by the development team and will be released in a future server update.
Thanks for doing your bit to help us keep the servers bug free!​

200.gif

Locked & Moved to Solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back