What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - bunda warrior - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Crogwell

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Slinco

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: bunda warrior

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 04/05/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 17

What best describes this incident ?: RDM/ Red Zone abuse

Please (in detail) describe the incident: While fighting in the red zone a blue quilin decides to enter the zone, as he enters he gets lit up by 2 people at which point he decides to leave the red zone and sit with his gun out on rocks. Due to the fact we have encountered many people doing this to bait gun shots we already know to not shoot the man outside the zone. I decided to get into the hunter I was lockpicking and go on the rock even further out to understand what bunda was doing. At this point I assume bunda notices me looking at him outside the zone and decides to jump into his quilin and drive up to me and just shoot me. Keep in mind from bunda leaving the zone no shots were fired at him and no one followed him to where he went.

At this point I call bunda into liaison, and try to understand the reasoning to his particular actions, in which he stated “you are spotting me which allows me to come shoot me”. He would be correct in this statement only if he was actually in the zone.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jr9ON7oGbWc
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

From my perspective I enter the zone with two friends, drive around for a bit, decide to leave for laundry and as I leave get sprayed at until I'm at least 100m outside of the zone. I go behind the hill to take cover and drive up to the rocks just outside the edge of the zone and take more fire. A minute or two later I see a ghillie with a hunter spotting from the rocks behind. I decide to drive up to the spotter and kill him as I've already been shot at multiple times outside the zone and you are clearly involved with your gun out looking at everyone. There is clearly still an active gunfight as you can hear from the recent shots. I also knew for a fact you are friends with the group in zone as you were out of your hunter repairing right next to them. 

You state in the video that you are going to shoot me if I keep shooting which just tells me we are both aware this is still an active situation. I would like to refer to this post made by Matt:

Here it is clearly stated that one can deem a player involved in a gunfight if "The person has been seen with a visible weapon either on their back or in their hands (this does not include holstered pistols) in the immediate vicinity of the gunfight." Not only were you going to set up with your hunter, you also pointed a weapon in my direction. Even if you had been just walking around with your gun on your back, i would have been able to shoot you.

Firstly, do you have a longer video? The minute or two before your clip starts should show my qilin being shot at as I leave, and the fact that your video is 4:05 suggests you've cut this section out intentionally.

Secondly, you did not try to resolve the situation. You asked me to come to lobby, I explained why I shot you, and you said 'I've had enough I'm reporting you'. You didn't listen to anything I said.

To me it seems so obvious you were involved I'm surprised you even decided to report, I was happy to explain the situation to you but you seemed convinced you had been victimised somehow. I will leave it to admins to decide whether you were involved in this gunfight.

Im glad you asked for a longer clip, here you go brother.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

20 hours ago, Jim Crogwell said:

Im glad you asked for a longer clip, here you go brother.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Sadly doesn't show where I was shot but I was so far out of the zone that the rocks I ended up on were actually closer. This clip also starts midway through the start of the gunfight, I was behind the rock I ended up on when I first took pings. Your earplugs in the last video are in so deep you can barely hear my qilin even when I'm right next to you, but I was getting pinged outside of the zone by your group much less than five minutes before. You are clearly relaying my position and spotting me, I don't see how you think you weren't involved, and as I've said will leave this one to admins.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Alright i have had a look at both video's provided to me and the information given by both the reporter and reported.

However even with all off this evidence combined no clear verdict can be made in this case.

Here is the reason why:

• The person in the quilin was fired at not al to long before he opened fire upon by the group of the person outside of the zone.
  • The person that got killed outside of the zone was clearly spotting using the fact that he was outside of the zone to his advantage (as proved in the video when he openly acknowlaged that he wasnt allowed to get shot anyways)

For as far as i can see both parties where clearly aware of the ongoing situation and where both involved one by getting shot at and the other by spotting and if it wasnt for the hunter im sure you would have also shot at  the quilin.

Now im wondering 

@Jim Crogwell you are reporting @Aethon for abusing the zone boundaries can i just ask wouldnt you be doing the exact same.

With all this being said im going to close this report however be aware you are not allowed to spot from outside of the zone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back