What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - A member of AR - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Crogwell

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Slinco

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: A member of AR

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 04/05/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 18

What best describes this incident ?: Exploiting

Please (in detail) describe the incident: While fighting in the red zone, one AR member decided to sit up on a rock and combat stance into it so that he can shoot through the rock. You can clearly see that for someone trying to shoot him it's nearly impossible to be able to kill him like this. You can also clearly see that at the start of the clip he is shooting over the visible rock, whereas after he combat stances into the rock.

When going into the liaison we were met with Maxim and Adam to understand who it was sitting on the rocks. After showing the evidence they just answered with “you can't shoot through rocks'' and when asked for any POVthey just laughed at us well knowing that without their POV we can't do anything about someone breaking rules. At this point we concluded the liaison which was unresolved.

Link to AR Chanel:
https://gyazo.com/21ca4925d15467cc8dd0c38461353cc7

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bN5HnYE10s
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Not shooting through the rocks, your graphics are just not on a high enough setting.

Those rocks are notorious for headglitching, you get the same thing with DMT, it's an LOD issue with arma.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@Maxim would you be able to provide a video from your end

No, I didn't clip it because for me I'm just peeking over the rock, I'm happy to go on the training server or something to demonstrate my POV, you can come too so you see it's the same.

Just wanna reiterate you literally cannot shoot through rocks in this game, maybe if you're vaulting or something but just crouching there, it is literally not possible, I'll see if I can get a video off the training server for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright thanks for waiting,

I did some testing on our training server togheter with @Azamai

While testing we discovered that this was infact an arma issue in what it makes it look loke one is looking trough a rock.

here are some pictures from our POV's taken at the exact spot you guys where at.

a0e5029c2ecd18c3202aca44c9d3d7c9.jpg

the above image was taken by me (located on @Jim Crogwell location) azamai his barrel sticks out of the rock in the middle of my scope.

1263233764_unknown(1).png

this image shows Azamai his location (taken on the spot where @Maxim would have been)

i hope this clarifies some things

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back